News They think they're the FBI': Paul Gallen unloads on NRL Integrity Unit over Tyrone May sanctions

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The NRLIU thinking they're the FBI is actually a pretty accurate description. Players are guilty until proven innocent these days. Just ask Jack de Belin.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The NRLIU thinking they're the FBI is actually a pretty accurate description. Players are guilty until proven innocent these days. Just ask Jack de Belin.
Given that the NRL deregistered two of our players based on moral indiscretions, even if de Belin is found not guilty of tape, he's still cheated on his pregnant partner. As far as I know he's being paid for his time out regardless, so it's not a terrible situation for him.

And Gallen is a meathead and a moron. If players misbehaving winds up with the game being called off for the season, it's going to screw up more than just Tyrone May. I imagine that the bulk of the NRL would view Cleary pretty harshly for effecting their earnings.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And Gallen is a meathead and a moron. If players misbehaving winds up with the game being called off for the season, it's going to screw up more than just Tyrone May. I imagine that the bulk of the NRL would view Cleary pretty harshly for effecting their earnings.
It’s no wonder Gould stated that the NSW teams of the past were influenced by a culture of selfishness, when you have bloke like Gallen as their captain at the time.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
For fuck sake, can gallen just keep his massive peptide mouth shut for once?

One of the biggest pieces of shit when he was playing, now he's just a skid mark attempting to worm his way into the perfect job for him - a would be journo