Other News Source Aiden Guerra

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Guerra is 32 and hasn’t had great luck with injuries lately. I can’t imagine how he would be on the club’s radar at all
Wouldn't be surprised if he is on our radar considering its likely we are signing that injured useless tip rat Josh Reynolds

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
so are you saying CHN and okunbor are still bulldogs players potentially next year ?
Don’t quote me on this as it is possibly very wrong.

But they have been deregistered. So in effect they aren’t a part of the league until NRL decides otherwise. It was never a one year suspension to which point they would remain and be paid by the club, and would continue with their contract post suspension.

So I guess it would be up to the club if it wanted to continue to pay them of just stop (I think if they stopped the players might see it as a sign the club didn’t stand by them?). Regardless. We currently have 27 roster spots. Interesting to see what happens with the appeal. I feel with the new ceo and after recent controversies they may back down and give them a clearer punishment, instead of the ambiguity of de-registration.

Put it this way. JDB has been stood down until his court case. He is still an active member of the team. Where as these boys don’t have a current NRL contract at all.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
so are you saying CHN and okunbor are still bulldogs players potentially next year ?
It's highly unlikely but some in bulldogs circles are hoping that the changing of NRL management provides a saving grace for them. No one cares about Okenbur but some are hoping CHN sniffs through. Don't bet on it but.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
We have approached Aiden Guerra to replace CHN if he is deregistered for 2021.

Aidens management have said it has to be a 2 year deal to move his family back to Sydney.

he's seen as a tough 'Bulldog DNA' player who knows how to win who won't come at a price that gets in the way of signing a superstar.

thoughts?
What’s a Nasheed?

A person whose sole purpose in life is to seek out people to argue with on the internet over extremely trivial issues. Such arguments can happen on blogs, Facebook, Myspace and a host of others including the Kennel.
The best thing you can do to fight an internet troll is to not answer.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a joke if true but I'm sure it's just bs.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I didn't realise he was that old(in footy years) if he's 32 he's past it.
Not for a forward who isn't reliant on the fast twitch shit. Can go to mid thirties. He's just past his peak and will be priced accordingly.

Dogs want to throw a 400k bone next season only. He wants two years.

expect Newcastle to counter offer something or he signs a sick two year 700k deal over 2 years (350k season) with us.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So we’ve been told numerous times we’ll have a war chest. And we’re linked to Guerra and Reynolds. Fuck sake!

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This “bulldogs DNA” is code for below average first grader that tries hard and isn’t a bad bloke if we end up with a bunch of no names next year then what’s this all been for

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This “bulldogs DNA” is code for below average first grader that tries hard and isn’t a bad bloke if we end up with a bunch of no names next year then what’s this all been for
Lol exactly, yet we've some how ended up with multiple incidents with our players playing with their dicks where they shouldn't...soo ahh..how's the BuLlDoG dNA working out then? Can't believe so many of our fans lap this shit up.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Scraps. Let's not be that club players come to retire at.
My thoughts too !!!
Can someone from the club come on TK and confirm that the club hasn't been turned into a retirement village Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :fearscream::fearscream::fearscream:
Reynolds, Teo, Maloney and now Guerra :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
This is not a rumour...It's a farce !!!
Good picture Wahesh...Something to brighten up the place :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d rather sign Reynolds.....
THAT’S how bad I think this idea is.
Aiden f’n Error ffs.....