News Alan Jones Retiring

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
hes a person your either like or loathe and for all his faults he also had a kind generous side, helping many charities many struggling clubs and organizations
This be very true..he did speak at my benefit night when asked too..and he has done that for many others..

Last edited:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Some other biased, pompous piece of shit will replace him.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Some other biased, pompous piece of shit will replace him.
Are you gunna audition.. you do not fit the criteria..but I’d love to hear you on the radio..Everyone would be a c$&t..friend and foe!! :D

ps..Ben Fordham is replacing Jones..he won’t last.. Hadley well up taking up the mic..sheesh a mega loudmouth!!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Are you gunna audition.. you do not fit the criteria..but I’d love to hear you on the radio..Everyone would be a c$&t..friend and foe!! :D

ps..Ben Fordham is replacing Jones..he won’t last.. Hadley well up taking up the mic..sheesh a mega loudmouth!!
I'll take the job if it's me and @south of heaven

That Fordham **** is a bigger piece of shit than the old poof. Smug little mofo.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I won’t tell the details..I’d probably be sued.. All I will say is I was in the dressing sheds at Leichhardt after training..it was when he was coaching Balmain.. Anyway he did something that was really weird, nonetheless I heard other stories about him..just confirmed my suspicions I had then..
I think I get you?
He is another Kevin Spacey.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

That Fordham c*** is a bigger piece of shit than the old poof. Smug little mofo.
The Dream team.. You have heard of the Two Ronnies? And their sign off..’Its goodnight from me.’ ‘And it’s goodnight from him.’ You’d be the The two C$#ts.. sign off would be ‘Its f&$k off from me.’ ‘And it’s f$#k off from him!’ :grimacing:

Last edited:

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score

That Fordham c*** is a bigger piece of shit than the old poof. Smug little mofo.
Finding a family-friendly timeslot might be a bit difficult bro!
1am-2am: get the meth heads and night-owl dole bludgers on the air lol. Intro music could be the Bunnies club song
images (66).jpeg

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Didn't he penis benys bum on a kangaroo tour?
A reporter walked into the dressing room after a game one day
Seen a few of the players with their cocks in ice

“What are you doing?”

Players: “ Al likes a few cold ones after the game”

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
hes a person your either like or loathe and for all his faults he also had a kind generous side, helping many charities many struggling clubs and organizations
That is true, I can't deny that he has been a philanthropist. So he should be though, he's got more money than the Queen (no pun intended).
Pity he's so polarising in every other way though - generous to those he likes and who agree with him and your worst enemy if you got him offside.
I've personally met him through work in the past and found him terribly rude and self absorbed which I'm well informed is more often the case than not by those who worked closely with him but would never go on the record.
Obviously had a successful broadcasting career, but I'm glad to see him gone - we live in a different era to the shock jock now.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the ways his comments about jacinda adern started a massive campaign against him and he's lost over 500 advertisers. This might have something to do with him giving it up
He was shoved out the door.. they wouldn't pay him out if he left on his accord.

If his health is to blame , how is he healthy for sky but not radio? Come on.

The Jacinta ardern comments was the noose round his neck

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He was shoved out the door.. they wouldn't pay him out if he left on his accord.

If his health is to blame , how is he healthy for sky but not radio? Come on.

The Jacinta ardern comments was the noose round his neck
Since I can't stand the old poof, what he say about Ardern?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since I can't stand the old poof, what he say about Ardern?
Tore strips off her how she handled the covid-19 going into lockdown early and level 4 restrictions.

I actually think she led the way

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've never been a fan of her, and the way ScoMo handled her and put her in her position when she came to our shores was second to none. However, I will in no way, shape or form support what Alan Jones said about her.
So it's alright for a leader of another nation to tell us what we should be doing on the scam of climate change? If you want to believe the greenie dribble go vote for them...then don't be surprised when we commit economic suicide. Or watch Michael Moore's doco Planet of the Humans to get some perspective.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
View attachment 14809 Virus eradicated from the community!
Can we re-open the pubs now?
This is a day to celebrate!

https://www.9news.com.au/national/a...l-advice/0815dea2-54bb-46df-94ba-a941a85dcc6d
AJ doesn't need your approval halfwit. Go back to digging trenches. Ive met AJ at a charity function. A kinder human being whose across his brief and can articulate an argument better than anyone I've ever met....sentiments echoed by John Howard, Tony Abbott, Ricky Stuart, Graham Richardson, Steve Waugh, James Packer, Rupert Murdoch, John Quayle...countless others in media, the arts, sports, politics. But hey you know better than any of these luminaries right? Give yourself an uppercut. What's the expression...If brains were dynamite you wouldn't have enough to blow your nose springs to mind. Lets see how articulate you are at 79 loser.