News Alan Jones Retiring

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
he is not retiring from commentary
True, but we’ll still hear less and that’s a start. It’s not even political for me before anyone goes calling me a leftie or whatever. If you’ve ever had the displeasure of meeting the man as I have, that’s all you need to experience.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
By the ways his comments about jacinda adern started a massive campaign against him and he's lost over 500 advertisers. This might have something to do with him giving it up

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Will never forget his involvement during the Cronulla riots... among other things. Good riddance.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Will never forget his involvement during the Cronulla riots... among other things. Good riddance.
Yeah but you also gotta blame the minions for believing his dribble.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I didn't read the article, but I'm guessing he's quitting so he can spend more time doing what he lives, you know kneeling at the glory hole and stuff.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
By the ways his comments about jacinda adern started a massive campaign against him and he's lost over 500 advertisers. This might have something to do with him giving it up
He signed a two-year contract less than a year ago. So despite the ad revenue downturn, what’s the bet he’s paid out in full because it’s ‘doctors advice’ and ‘not his decision’. The bloke has more money than the Mint, he’s nearly 80 and still leaving a trail wherever he goes...

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I won’t tell the details..I’d probably be sued.. All I will say is I was in the dressing sheds at Leichhardt after training..it was when he was coaching Balmain.. Anyway he did something that was really weird, nonetheless I heard other stories about him..just confirmed my suspicions I had then..

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I won’t tell the details..I’d probably be sued.. All I will say is I was in the dressing sheds at Leichhardt after training..it was when he was coaching Balmain.. Anyway he did something that was really weird, nonetheless I heard other stories about him..just confirmed my suspicions I had then..
Just point on the doll where he touched you

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I've never been a fan of her, and the way ScoMo handled her and put her in her position when she came to our shores was second to none. However, I will in no way, shape or form support what Alan Jones said about her.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score

Speaking the truth is not defamatory FYI.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
hes a person your either like or loathe and for all his faults he also had a kind generous side, helping many charities many struggling clubs and organizations