Status
Not open for further replies.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Not that I'm suggesting it, but........................what if the Tigers pay Reynolds full freight for this year and half of next year, plus throw in, say, the Leilua brothers. Still think it's career suicide?
The fact is we don't know what the deal could be, we have the upper hand in any negotiations, so ask for whatever we want/need.

Go Dogs
Haha as if tigers are doing that but. McGuire isn't stupid mate he's getting rid of the shit

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I was simply responding to this post ...
If Pay brings Reynolds back. Then I think it should be career suicide.
....by questioning that until the details of any return deal are known then it may not be "career suicide".

Go Dogs

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why are we even contemplating visiting the past of injury and brain snaps? One dribbler is posting we are swapping Wakeham in the deal. FFS if any of this is even close to the truth, Pay MUST be sacked! Or drawn and quartered! This would be close to, if not as bad as the high treason Des Hasler is guilty of!

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Hi Admin
Can you please create a fantasy category on the main page as requested by Twin Turbo... so any deluded posts can be ignored and rest in peace
I have one for the fantasy category too, definitely deluded, best ignored and RIP;
I can see Canberra playing hardball with Bateman
"Listen John you either take $500,000 for 2 years or we will send you to the dogs where they will pay you triple the amount"
Following day Canberra press conference "bateman resigns"

Go Dogs

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
the difference is, I make light of our situation, you on the other hand is spitting out just pure garbage
And yet you assume I wasn't whilst expecting that I will assume you were.

Go Dogs

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Jones & Greenberg gone! If we go back to 1 ref it will be even better.

Hopefully that fat bastard Kyle Sandylands gets a bad strain of covid.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs Fan here: Pay took on Tallis in finals in 1995.... never took a step back against anyone..... perfect leader to help these young men become great players. Everyone need to calm the Fark down

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs Fan here: Pay took on Tallis in finals in 1995.... never took a step back against anyone..... perfect leader to help these young men become great players. Everyone need to calm the Fark down
IMG_5857.JPG

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear Mr Pay, Board and Recruitment team.

Could you please tell the fans what the plan is moving forward.

We don’t want to hear about Bulldog DNA or bringing back Reynolds. We wanna hear if we are in talks with any real promise.

We don’t wanna hear about signing fringe first graders who can’t hold a FG spot down in other teams.

Are we chasing a decent center, winger for the remainder of this season? Who will be our halves combination, and how the hell are you going to replace CHN?

#sackpay

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the stats that proves Pay needs to go ASAP.

CANTERBURY

No team committed more handling errors than the Bulldogs over the opening two rounds, which included seven from fullback Dallin Watene-Zelezniak. Dean Pay's side also ranked last in tackle breaks, equal-last in offloads, and fourth in penalties conceded prior to the league's suspension.

#dwzbacktocenter/wing

#sackpay

Status
Not open for further replies.