Erin Molan

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've often thought that if dogs had smoother paws they might not need to lick their nuts. Obviously nuts need attention occasionally but if we as humans had a sandpapery texture on our hands would we ever run them or would we seek a less abrasive part of our body to rub our nuts?

I'm sorry if the thoughts you were seeking were meant to be Erin Molan related.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Head like an alien and a voice that makes my ears bleed. I'm with @ASSASSIN I can't stand her either. Now if you want a proper female sport journalist look at Rachel Nichols who works for espn, she actually knows what she is talking about when it comes to the NBA, players, coaches and everything inbetween.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I dont get the hate for her i feel its way over the top

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm very pro-science but hearing her have a go at the anti-vaxxers makes me want to be anti-science and on the side of anti-vaxxers.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In general? Or on her calling out Cartright's missus for comparing getting vaccinations to being persecuted by the Nazis? On that point she's spot on.
More in line with her being a good sort!
Oh yeah, there is also the fact she called out Constanza’s missis in regards to not getting the anti vac prick, if you would like to discuss further....

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
More in line with her being a good sort!
Oh yeah, there is also the fact she called out Constanza’s missis in regards to not getting the anti vac prick, if you would like to discuss further....
No, I think i've said my piece on anti-vaxxers.

Sorry, your post seemed a bit random :grinning:

Pheonixss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I dont mind her as a TV person as such, just dont think she suits footy at all!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
As my picture in the look alike , when I think of an see Erin Molan, I think of a hammer head shark, flouting around in the depths of the ocean :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Biggest problem is her obvious lack of knowledge of Rugby League.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Excuse me my friends... but if we're talking about Erin Molan, then NOTHING will ever top @south of heaven's post from 2017...

https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?threads/erin-molan.105863/#post-3145915

Fucking exactly that. 100k better of put into doing renos huge fucking holiday car whatever anything but that.
Fuck even lay out 10k smash a bunch of hookers in the ring , go to japan eat a $1000 dollar steak smash a few hookers in the ring , eat whale meat. Jump across to south America buy a wheelbarrow full of coke and an armfull of hookers smash them in the ring .get home buy a pizza watch lord of the rings jerk off , go back to work thinking well i just blew the fuck out 100k but it sure as fuck was better than spending 100k on molans fucking finger

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was just annoyed that she took over as the footy show host when there were others who were way better. Now I kinda feel sorry for her from all the hate she's getting..... If she was hot and had big tits no one would have a problem.