8 sales this week

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What area are we talking. I heard something regarding stamp duty may be happening soon also. Not sure if getting abolished for a while. Will definitely entice some first home buyers, or investors
Im on the central coast nsw

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is a perfect example of someone who goes out and gets things done. Take credit for your fine work, most make excuses why it can't be done .

It don't matter your craft , there is always a way to get things done
Thanks appreciate it well funnily enough ive recently seperated from my wife then this maybe the relief has spurred me on.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Okay cool story bro lmao, you sell houses/properties you don’t do anything special or highly skilled relax

You just middle man for a process that has been tailored to include you and lawyers to get money for nothing.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
As some of you know im a real estate agent and i dont know whats going on especially with whats going on in the world but ive just sold 8 properties this week,unbelievable cant work out what’s happening but ill take it ha
Bro I work in finance for a major bank and it has been crazy busy... I think people who did not lose their job are still feeling optimistic about things. No doubt we don’t know the worst of it but we are in a record low interest rate period people can still get easy access to money.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bro I work in finance for a major bank and it has been crazy busy... I think people who did not lose their job are still feeling optimistic about things. No doubt we don’t know the worst of it but we are in a record low interest rate period people can still get easy access to money.
Yeah the positivity in the media its crazy how the media influence the market.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How are you cuzzie? Can get out and about now?
Still lockdown bro, Monday will know weather we can go 2 level 2 and start seeing friends and the bubble can be expanded, so very soon should get a little normality back.!!