DOOM BREAK: Quarantine Fun Thread

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just left Walmart where a lady hoarder with a basket full of TP asked me what kind of dog I had. I said a GSD service dog. Very rudely she yells what type of service? I said he is a BLD. What's a BLD? She asked as she has her face in my dog's face allowing him to lick her...Now with a straight face I said "He is my butt licking dog. I can't find any toilet paper anywhere because of all you greedy, hoarding ass people, so he licks my ass clean... The cashier lost it and walked away from the register.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My neighbour started a battle with me, he threw the first punch, I threw the next and last punch

Everyone knows I have the cleanest most immaculate SUV in my street, my suburb and maybe the state.

My neighbour washes and polished his SUV and parks it on an angle to shine in my direction. I gave him the benefit of the doubt that he accidentally parked it that way. But I saw him come outside look at his SUV, looked at my SUV and then smirked. I saw it from my window..

Righto, I thought let's give him uppercuts from everywhere .. little does he know that I have won a very popular show n shine. I have all the right products to up end him

So I grabbed some show car sealant and cleaned my SUV to perfection. It was a knock out punch , he must have been crying in the bath after my effort..

He had no idea what we was up against. Like going to throw a haymaker at mike Tyson, he will just destroy you.

My SUV is once again the cleanest SUV in my street, most likely suburb and most likely the state and country

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
My neighbour started a battle with me, he threw the first punch, I threw the next and last punch

Everyone knows I have the cleanest most immaculate SUV in my street, my suburb and maybe the state.

My neighbour washes and polished his SUV and parks it on an angle to shine in my direction. I gave him the benefit of the doubt that he accidentally parked it that way. But I saw him come outside look at his SUV, looked at my SUV and then smirked. I saw it from my window..

Righto, I thought let's give him uppercuts from everywhere .. little does he know that I have won a very popular show n shine. I have all the right products to up end him

So I grabbed some show car sealant and cleaned my SUV to perfection. It was a knock out punch , he must have been crying in the bath after my effort..

He had no idea what we was up against. Like going to throw a haymaker at mike Tyson, he will just destroy you.

My SUV is once again the cleanest SUV in my street, most likely suburb and most likely the state and country
Lucky he is a renter so he can quickly pack up his meagre belongings and move before he has to suffer from one of your infamous roundhouses to the face!

Nice work ;)

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I gave the car another coat of sealant this morning, just to rub it in. He drives in as I'm finished and car gleaming, he storms inside

He didn't know where the uppercuts were coming from

I also checked the stats of my SUV vs his SUV. Mine gets from 0-100 about 1 second quicker , in my opinion mine looks better, mine is cleaner and I have a better audio setup.

Ive stitched him up

Last edited: