Social Media Jordan Rapana

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rapana is rubbish without Leilua. A bit like Coke without Bourbon.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Rapana is rubbish without Leilua. A bit like Coke without Bourbon.
Personally never mixed drugs and alcohol. Well ... tried not to as when you do it always end up badly! So I guess you saying coke and bourbon needing to be together just shows what a fucking madman you are!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I know isolation is getting some people down but wow. The competition is 4 weeks away from commencing after looking like it might die all together. Staff at all clubs have been stood down and the NRL didn’t allow signings. We have money and roster spots to fill. Good news ahead. Just relax a bit

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I know isolation is getting some people down but wow. The competition is 4 weeks away from commencing after looking like it might die all together. Staff at all clubs have been stood down and the NRL didn’t allow signings. We have money and roster spots to fill. Good news ahead. Just relax a bit
Good to see you back!

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Personally never mixed drugs and alcohol. Well ... tried not to as when you do it always end up badly! So I guess you saying coke and bourbon needing to be together just shows what a fucking madman you are!
Ummmm Bourbon and ‘Coca Cola’.......

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hope some are a centre and halve we need them badly.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meh, didn't need him anyway.
Put Smith back on the wing and go hard for cotric
Who the fuk do u exactly want then.....so because he didn’t sign with us we didn’t really need him...he is a quality finisher and we definitely need players like him

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who the fuk do u exactly want then.....so because he didn’t sign with us we didn’t really need him...he is a quality finisher and we definitely need players like him
That's not it at all. We need to strengthen other positions, hooker, centre and half being priorities.

We don't exactly need wingers

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That's not it at all. We need to strengthen other positions, hooker, centre and half being priorities.

We don't exactly need wingers
Exactly it. I was on board the Addo Carr train but that was heavily reliant on Smith playing well in the centres. Not promising signs so far, and we've really got two very decent wingers already at the club.

Centre has to be a priority.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Exactly it. I was on board the Addo Carr train but that was heavily reliant on Smith playing well in the centres. Not promising signs so far, and we've really got two very decent wingers already at the club.

Centre has to be a priority.
Agree, Smith needs to go back to the wing asap... Been a Cotric fan for a long time, over seeing him on the wing, the boy is a centre and needs to leave Canberra to play there again.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ummmm Bourbon and ‘Coca Cola’.......
Yeah ... I get that. But why mix Bourbon (+ Coca Cola) and Coke? Never works mixing drugs and alcohol. It's how I got most of my tats for example and 6 out of my 8 children

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Personally id like to see pay put smith back on wing and give averillo a chance at centre,he just has a bit of xfactor about him.