News Josh Addo-Carr and Latrell Mitchell caught breaking COVID-19 rules (now with added Nathan Cleary)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Does anyone know when motorbike riding and guns became part of aboriginal culture?
Apparently when Cook arrived a few of the indigenous got on their bikes, done a burn out and told Cook to get fucked. So at least that far back I guess?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apparently when Cook arrived a few of the indigenous got on their bikes, done a burn out and told Cook to get fucked. So at least that far back I guess?
Fuck off white dog this is my land suck me off at the next station vrooom vroom

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I am having a blonde moment.

I was thinking, what did Damien Cook do to deserve that. And I didn't know he was indigenous. :laughing:

I then re-read it.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
hehe.

The race card is a tried and tested excuse when people fk up. In fairness to Addo-Carr and Mitchell, they are just turning themselves into victims because they don't know how to take responsibility for something. Most of society does it these days.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Pretty sure that's racist even asking mate :(
fk them both. They've put the entire future of NRL for 2020 in doubt. They can both fk off for an endless winter of motorbiking and shooting if they enjoy it so much.

We lost CHN and Okunbor for unethical behaviour but nothing even illegal. These guys now face illegal firearms charges, unlicensed riding, disobeying health orders (in addition to putting the future of the NRL season in jeopardy) yet they somehow come out with a slap on the wrist?

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I just find it all interesting that the NRL views breaking the law in a pandemic is not worse then consensual sex. Throw some unregistered guns on top just for the bigger feather to be thrown at them.

Wonder what CHN is thinking of all this.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone know when motorbike riding and guns became part of aboriginal culture?
That’s the thing dawgfather. Had the boys been photographed around a camp fire with digiridoos, doing smoking ceremonies. Actually learning and appreciating aboriginal culture then I wouldn’t say a word. Even though it was against regulations I could respect someone doing that to help youth who had fallen off the path.

But to have a boys weekend away and say it was cultural. That I think was the tipping point. Don’t hide behind race. The aborigine community must have been embarrassed at those remarks.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
2 Broncos players as well.

Will be on Channel 9 soon.

Channel 9 don't want the NRL to return this year.

Darius Boyd & Jack Bird.

Bird is out for the season.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I am hoping it's my team that stops the NRL from returning this year.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Darius Boyd & Jack Bird.

What have they done @Kaz ?

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What have they done @Kaz ?
Had lunch in a park. lol

Boyd is the mentor of Bird & was doing a welfare check etc.

No firearms or motorbikes were seen or tiktok videos. :tearsofjoy:

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had lunch in a park. lol

Boyd is the mentor of Bird & was doing a welfare check etc.

No firearms or motorbikes were seen or tiktok videos. :tearsofjoy:
Thanks @Kaz ... definitely going to be the straw that broke then NRL's re-start date 8-):sob:

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thanks @Kaz ... definitely going to be the straw that broke then NRL's re-start date 8-):sob:
I hope so.

NRL are so desperate to get the money from Foxtel & Nine.

Though Annastacia Palaszczuk has opened up the borders so games can be played in QLD.

She said she wants an Origin game & a Grand Final in QLD. lol

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Darius Boyd & Jack Bird.

Won't count because Bird is injured and won't play this year and Boyd really does not seem interested in playing anyway. He has already said if it involved relocation to another state away from family he won't play. ;);)

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mitchell and Ado Carr are the gift that keeps on giving....

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/latrel...gcwcc4HNrMNwA-EKQlxXxgMWlt7FhyqEygzSMVRyy72jg

The NRL has axed a controversial ad in which Latrell Mitchell starred and he is also under fresh scrutiny due to an incident before his last game for Australia.

The 30th anniversary of Tina Turner's Simply The Best, criticised for being too politically correct, has been scrapped as rugby league prepares to return from lockdown. Mitchell appeared in the ad draped in an Aboriginal flag.

Acting NRL chief executive Andrew Abdo denied that ditching the ad had anything to do with Mitchell, saying that it was no longer appropriate in a league where fans won't attend games. He said that the focus was primarily now on TV viewership.

Mitchell and Josh Addo-Carr have been under fire due to a camping trip that breached social distancing laws and put the NRL's relaunch in some doubt. A fresh revelation has raised further questions over their professionalism.

Nine rugby league reporter Danny Weidler, writing in his Sun Herald column, revealed that Mitchell and Addo-Carr were out until the early hours of the morning riding scooters before Australia lost to Tonga last year.

''I didn't know it until after the event, but they were out scootering [riding scooters] until pretty late,'' Kangaroos coach Mal Meninga told Weidler.

''Look, they were not out drinking alcohol. Our security made me aware they were out until 1 or 2am. There were players from other teams out as well.''

Meninga defended Mitchell's performance in that shock Test defeat. Having said last week that Mitchell and Addo-Carr might not be picked for the Kangaroos next time, he clarified that his call was based on their social distancing breaches, not the scooter incident last year.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ha, scooter ****.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mitchell and Ado Carr are the gift that keeps on giving....

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/latrel...gcwcc4HNrMNwA-EKQlxXxgMWlt7FhyqEygzSMVRyy72jg

The NRL has axed a controversial ad in which Latrell Mitchell starred and he is also under fresh scrutiny due to an incident before his last game for Australia.

The 30th anniversary of Tina Turner's Simply The Best, criticised for being too politically correct, has been scrapped as rugby league prepares to return from lockdown. Mitchell appeared in the ad draped in an Aboriginal flag.

Acting NRL chief executive Andrew Abdo denied that ditching the ad had anything to do with Mitchell, saying that it was no longer appropriate in a league where fans won't attend games. He said that the focus was primarily now on TV viewership.

Mitchell and Josh Addo-Carr have been under fire due to a camping trip that breached social distancing laws and put the NRL's relaunch in some doubt. A fresh revelation has raised further questions over their professionalism.

Nine rugby league reporter Danny Weidler, writing in his Sun Herald column, revealed that Mitchell and Addo-Carr were out until the early hours of the morning riding scooters before Australia lost to Tonga last year.

''I didn't know it until after the event, but they were out scootering [riding scooters] until pretty late,'' Kangaroos coach Mal Meninga told Weidler.

''Look, they were not out drinking alcohol. Our security made me aware they were out until 1 or 2am. There were players from other teams out as well.''

Meninga defended Mitchell's performance in that shock Test defeat. Having said last week that Mitchell and Addo-Carr might not be picked for the Kangaroos next time, he clarified that his call was based on their social distancing breaches, not the scooter incident last year.
The ad sucked.

All this inclusiveness in the ad was wrong.

I am over the I is black bro shit.