Social Media Return for Reynolds??

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
James Hooper is claiming that we are looking seriously at bringing JR back home..
Apparently the Tigers are in the hunt for Rapana,along with the Raiders..
Instead of looking at him,we are looking at bringing Reynolds back,and if we sign him,the Tigers are a huge chance of landing Rapana..
Thoughts guys ?

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope it's not true we don't need to go backwards by signing a injured half who plays 6 games a year we my well offer foran a new contract if that's the case and just shows how bad our recruitment team is I wouldn't take him back even for a small contract

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
James Hooper is the biggest shit talker in the game. He was the main journalist printing article after article on Latrell and the Turbos being “linked” to the Dogs. I wouldn’t believe a word the flog writes.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this is true hopefully a player fucks up the social distancing rules and gets the season cancelled. That how I hope I never have to see him play again for the dogs

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't think our recruitment team is that stupid.....Watch any tigers game and you know he offers nothing.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
James Hooper is claiming that we are looking seriously at bringing JR back home..
Apparently the Tigers are in the hunt for Rapana,along with the Raiders..
Instead of looking at him,we are looking at bringing Reynolds back,and if we sign him,the Tigers are a huge chance of landing Rapana..
Thoughts guys ?
images (81).jpeg

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
James Hooper is the biggest shit talker in the game. He was the main journalist printing article after article on Latrell and the Turbos being “linked” to the Dogs. I wouldn’t believe a word the flog writes.
Oh, it was Hooper. Say no more...

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reynolds at hooker MIGHT be worth a shot if the Tuggers want to pay $899.990 of his contract. at least we know that Josh would give it everything every time he takes the field which is more than can be said for some others.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Reynolds at hooker MIGHT be worth a shot if the Tuggers want to pay $899.990 of his contract. at least we know that Josh would give it everything every time he takes the field which is more than can be said for some others.
His shoulders are cactus and Foran has played double the amount of games Grub has over the last couple of seasons.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
On the super cheap (And I really mean on the super cheap), I'd take him. Tigers will happy pay up.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Some people actually think this is a good idea? And the club might be interested? Why wouldn't we just sign Foran on for another year rather than being Reynolds back?

Personally think the Dogs are feeding Hooper this to throw clubs off our scent.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
His shoulders are cactus and Foran has played double the amount of games Grub has over the last couple of seasons.
Can't believe someone had actually suggested Reynolds at hooker. Like. I just can't believe it. What's happened to our supporters these days?

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cam mc innes,Nathan brown,with Luke Thompson,get these guys then I don't care if we get Reynolds,no to abo Carr,this club has cash to burn it's time to recruit a decent side