Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
TLOU was LGBTQICLOPMICKEYMOUSE

Also Vikings were the good guys. They just had some harmless rape and pillaging, and victimless human sacrifice.

On a serious note, I watched the interview with the lead game developer where he said, "Vikings have had a bad rap". Pissed myself laughing. They literally slaughtered and enslaved women and children.
Now I’m thinking I could be wrong since you’re agreeing with historical facts haha. hiw fkn dumb did he sound though, like anyone with a decent amount of knowledge on the Viking history would have stopped right there and pissed themselves laughing just as you did. My gripe is, people will actually reference this game for their historical lessons as they have with other games lol, like assassins creed odyssey.
Also I somewhat have missed you in a completely normal straight brethren in way.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
i said something about China virus.
Bro I did not understand that trailer lol
It's basically dbz, fighting, fighting and more fighting. Starts off as a martial arts tournament and continues escalating from there to the point where Gods and Legends become involved in the story.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's basically dbz, fighting, fighting and more fighting. Starts off as a martial arts tournament and continues escalating from there to the point where Gods and Legends become involved in the story.
Where can I watch bro? You’ve got me into it.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Also Vikings were the good guys. They just had some harmless rape and pillaging, and victimless human sacrifice.

On a serious note, I watched the interview with the lead game developer where he said, "Vikings have had a bad rap". Pissed myself laughing. They literally slaughtered and enslaved women and children.
I'd guess that most warlike civilizations participated in some rape and enslaving of those they conquered. All the way until fairly recent times.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I'd guess that most warlike civilizations participated in some rape and enslaving of those they conquered. All the way until fairly recent times.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm loving the new retro revival drive in video games

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm loving the new retro revival drive in video games

Yep, the 80's aesthetics are coming back. Even in music the sounds of the 80's synths are making a return in pop music and synthwave/retrowave genre is at an all time high in popularity. I love it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There's many odd stories you hear about things that happened during WW2 that are some of the more odd things. One of those is the joint German/Japanese detention camps where they held Chinese civilians. The Germans and the Japanese took turns guarding the camps. During the Japanese schedule, the Germans would patrol and it almost resulted in a collapse of the German/Japanese alliance because the Germans threatened to shoot any Japanese who raped the Chinese prisoners and the Japanese refused to stop raping Chinese prisoners.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Prepare for your jaw to drop.

I just came here to post this. Pretty impressive. The part where she was flying showed how quick the engine can render in the surrounding areas and at long distance too. No pop ups or waiting for the map to render in. And the lighting, looked awesome.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
This just got me a little excited. Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 & 2 remake (Even though they are calling it remastered) for current gen. It looks good and I've been waiting for a decent skate game. The last Tony Hawk game was terrible, but it was made by a totally different company. This new remake has been made by members of the original company and Activision, so I think it will be fine. Also, they are using the original soundtrack, minus a couple of songs that they couldn't get re licensed.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This just got me a little excited. Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 & 2 remake (Even though they are calling it remastered) for current gen. It looks good and I've been waiting for a decent skate game. The last Tony Hawk game was terrible, but it was made by a totally different company. This new remake has been made by members of the original company and Activision, so I think it will be fine. Also, they are using the original soundtrack, minus a couple of songs that they couldn't get re licensed.

The last skateboarding game I enjoyed was skate or die and that was a bloody long time ago. Played a bit of the original Tony hawk game and just didn't really love it. I think I need storytelling to really get addicted to games. After an hour or two of just trying to do better tricks it starts feeling pointless to me. I can see how people can enjoy it but I never did.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ehh..it's okay I guess.
Just imagine seeing FIFA with every blade of grass casting its own shadow and moving independently and you can gaze upon it as you throw your controller through the screen.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Just imagine seeing FIFA with every blade of grass casting its own shadow and moving independently and you can gaze upon it as you throw your controller through the screen.
Wow, Messi's tattoo would look so realistic and that's far more important than gameplay :tearsofjoy:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
GTA 5 will be free on the Epic Games Store starting tomorrow

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
GTA 5 will be free on the Epic Games Store starting tomorrow
Just Rockstars way of getting more people playing online so they can suck some more cash outta people buying shark cards. That's why we haven't seen any single player DLC or even GTA 6. It's the longest inbetween time of a GTA game, and there is still no signs of a GTA 6 on the horizon.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
F117D430-D832-4F4F-992F-FFBE7DFBA4DE.jpeg
Can’t wait for the last of us 2, should be good..!! Naughty dog do it best.