What are your ideas to entertain oneself while in isolation?

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Debating with the Commies why private homes cannot be used in public debate because its disrespectful to begin with and its a desperate attempt at a political assassination.
Basically there are no children in adult DVD, they are compliant viewers home discretion, X rated, sensitive, private and not open to public mainstream conservative audit.
So the fuckwits lie.
Say what Bob????????!!!:hushed:
Subtitles mate lol

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Say what Bob????????!!!:hushed:
Subtitles mate lol
Lets just say I could have a peeping tom trying to turn the table and incriminate me because there is a liability factor.
One of those desperate conspiracies I get.

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watching clips of transvestites having meltdowns is my way of getting through this

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone assess my performance please

If I was to go to Coles or woolworths and wear two watches one on each hand, same watch style but different colour, please assess my performance .....

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can someone assess my performance please

If I was to go to Coles or woolworths and wear two watches one on each hand, same watch style but different colour, please assess my performance .....

You're performance was no where as good as this meme.

But it was the first thing I found, so have fun :sweatsmile:
images.jpeg

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
As for me... I've got every single Sega Master System and Sega Mega Drive game made, so I'll have a crack at a few of them (gems I haven't played that is), then there's a few shows on Netflix I can binge watch, and also sift threw my diecast cars collection and sort them.
Well I found one :D Ok it's not Sega but it still counts. Shock Troopers. It's like that video game Mercs, except it's better.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shock_Troopers

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did a good deed yesterday. I gurny the walking path outside my house for the joggers to enjoy.

Instead of leaving a clean piece of concrete into a dirty piece so all the joggers don't think my neighbour is a dirty c$&t, I blended it in. So it gradually goes from my immaculate to my neighbourd bastard

Last edited:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Been cleaning, painting and jigsaw puzzles.

To amuse herself in honour of Mother's Day tomorrow, my daughter presented me with the following items as an early gift....a 520 sheet roll of paper towel, an eight pack of toilet paper and two 120 sheet packets of disinfectant wipes all from the ALDI store... I love my girl....

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went to doctors this afternoon for emergency.. I noticed the doctor had a Rolex on.. was in good hands.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Went to doctors this afternoon for emergency.. I noticed the doctor had a Rolex on.. was in good hands.
One of your absolute best..should be part of Worldwide advertising campaign..the slogan ‘I noticed the ‘insert person here’ had a Rolex on..I was in good hands.. Just brilliant!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Can a mod please change the thread title to

Ideas to entertain yourself while isolated?

The thread title -ideas to entertain oneself while in isolation has bothered me since the first day this thread was created.

Even change oneself to yourself that will please me! Lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
Just spent 2 hours sorting out my Hot Wheels collection, and now I have vertigo from going and and down the step stool - need to sit down for a minute lol.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
It was a Balinese Rolex....check that you've still got both kidneys.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Finally finished the Hot Wheels sorting FFS.

Now tomorrow... onto my Match Box cars...