Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Ado Carr possibly joining Anasta after becoming player Agent

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Meaney is a lot safer under the high ball. Quick and I’m pretty sure I heard somewhere he lead the comp last year in kicks defused?
Yh I'd be okay seeing him get another run there, also has a bit of a short kicking game but not all that sure about his ball playing. Either way DWZ has to be replaced, was always of the opinion that he was never the longterm solution to fullback anyway.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yh I'd be okay seeing him get another run there, also has a bit of a short kicking game but not all that sure about his ball playing. Either way DWZ has to be replaced, was always of the opinion that he was never the longterm solution to fullback anyway.
I don’t mind Dwz at fullback. Will only improve i think. He’s been a bit sloppy the first 2 rounds, hopefully he fixes his errors and finds form.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don’t mind Dwz at fullback. Will only improve i think. He’s been a bit sloppy the first 2 rounds, hopefully he fixes his errors and finds form.
He won't, wasn't ever good enough and never is going to be good enough. He simply isn't suited to the role and we're gambling on him learning far too many things instead of focusing on developing what's already there.

DWZ is an out and out winger for me, everything about his game is far more suited to that role. The all-stars game was the perfect example of how effective he can be in that role and what he can offer from the wing.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meanwhile i dont think we need ado carr and his black fella rubbish hes carrying on with. Not what we need right now.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
He will go to the South Sydney Aboriginal team is my guess.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yep let’s just fukin create a team of angels.....we might then win a premiership by the year 3000
Funny this obsession with our fanbase that we need 'bad boys' to be successful. Why? What about these apparent badboys would the club benefit from?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He will go to the South Sydney Aboriginal team is my guess.
100% he's going there now, rest of the world are just jealous white dogs ATM apparently lol

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Meanwhile i dont think we need ado carr and his black fella rubbish hes carrying on with. Not what we need right now.
Yeah let's recruit more well behaved white boys like Tolman..

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah let's recruit more well behaved white boys like Tolman..
Honestly ... I find myself sitting here right now wishing we'd signed Mitchell. I really do. We need a player like him. Badly behaved 'coloured' boy. What an addition he would've been. Sure. He'll probably go walkabout during the season at some point. But man he's lit the game up so far this badly behaved 'coloured' boy ....

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Funny this obsession with our fanbase that we need 'bad boys' to be successful. Why? What about these apparent badboys would the club benefit from?
Hell we turn previous goody two shoes Ken Stephens Medalists into naked dancing bad boys ;)...we work with what we've got ;)

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Honestly ... I find myself sitting here right now wishing we'd signed Mitchell. I really do. We need a player like him. Badly behaved 'coloured' boy. What an addition he would've been. Sure. He'll probably go walkabout during the season at some point. But man he's lit the game up so far this badly behaved 'coloured' boy ....
Problem is that if you had signed him he would have just been de-registered for that incident instead of a fine. So you would have lost him straight away.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couldn’t agree more. Until we get a coach who the players fear losing to.. I.e Bennett, Bellamy, Stuart etc then egos have the potential to send us backwards.

I like Cotric.. off contract and the Josh Morris type just needs a new team to shine, hoppa and cotric centres, dwz and smith wing.

thomson front row, another forward with mongrel and if Stinson finds his form we could be going well. Averello or how ever he is spelt needs a spot in the team, and even Morgan Harper off the bench . Or vice versa. I was faithful end of year with our team but don’t know what it is this year but we haven’t even looked close to the team last year .. very very frustrating especially how much shit we’ve put up with since des Hasler and this salary cap fiasco

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im a black fella and im coping this childish rubbish. After getting to know my clubs fans more.
I question why i follow this club. Supported by idiots and led by bigger broker idiots.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Im a black fella and im coping this childish rubbish. After getting to know my clubs fans more.
I question why i follow this club. Supported by idiots and led by bigger broker idiots.
What childish stuff are you referring too? Think there are idiots everywhere unfortunately. Used to think this club or that was different, but same shit everywhere