Call me nostradamus

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nrl de registers 2 of our players less than 2 months ago and ado car & Mitchell commit multiple serious offenses firearms and non social distancing and the NRL simply give them a fine. I do hope our esteemed leadership at the bulldogs are pursuing the NRL with a vengance asking for an explanation as to how we cop de registrations, lose sponsors and suffer more indignity at the hands of an inept, incompetent and corrupt administrative body in the NRL and these 2 other clubs have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING imposed on them. Its beyond appalling. Its an absolute disgrace.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
2 players have court notices and get a fine that’s is mostly reduced and suspended.

2 players have no court notices but are rubbed out of the game and one might struggle to play top line footy again.

Yep. Nrl is still going like it used to :p

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Atrocious governance.... $20,000 fine is hardly making an example of anyone and hardly a deterrence for any players thinking of breaking the law and ruining the season for all of the rugby league community!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can guarantee every player hasn't got the message yet...
No doubt true. Honestly, when I was growing up and I didn't get something through my thick skull I certainly got the message with a quick clip over the ear and a grounding and withdrawal of privileges. They won't get the message either until the punishments are proper and definitive....

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I do agree and massive double standards and our club continues to just cop it fmd stand up to the nrl like other clubs do

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No doubt true. Honestly, when I was growing up and I didn't get something through my thick skull I certainly got the message with a quick clip over the ear and a grounding and withdrawal of privileges. They won't get the message either until the punishments are proper and definitive....
Maybe if they slapped them with the 50k fine and a 5 game ban it would have sent a message across but to suspend the punishments is a dead set slap on the wrist, "don't be a bad boy, ok?"

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pathetic direction by Vlandys and blows his credibility with a single action.

These blokes have put the public at risk, there is no sugar coating it. The league is susposedly restarting with operation “Apollo” as the blueprint. Select players with stringent testing and isolation etc to save the game and the players livelihoods.

JO and CHN knew what they did was wrong and against club policy and would harm our image. They did it and have been rubbed OUT.

These 4 dickheads knew we are in a world wide pandemic, it was morally wrong, completely illegal, and goes against the whole Apollo concept..

But V’landys pissweak response???? Fines and you naughty boys??

The NRL are a joke..Fuck off back to racing you self serving prick.

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I actually feel like CHN and Okunbor would have got a far less punishment had it happened under this administration. I would definitely be appealing the punishment if I was them.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: I’ll call you Nostradamus and you can call me time traveller! It’s a gee up surely! It’s attempted murder what they did. If they had virus and it spread chance of killing someone. Fuck me sideways to Sydenham. Their apologies was fake and disrespectful. I bet if they were bulldogs and low profile player would have got a worse outcome

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s because our club bosses are dumb pussy ***** they let the nrl walk all over us do u think politis would let them do that to his club I don’t think so .

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I actually feel like CHN and Okunbor would have got a far less punishment had it happened under this administration. I would definitely be appealing the punishment if I was them.
Its a no brainer, once shit blows over they are dead set walk ins back to the game.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Or maybe we just needed Todd to have gone a few months sooner, who knows.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s simple deduct 2 points off the teams storm and Rabbitohs it’s the only way any players will learn to have your coaches and fellow team mates to fucking ride you for such stupidity.

fining these guys 50k with only paying 20k is nothing to these blokes one Bloke gets this virus it fucks it for all the players

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nrl de registers 2 of our players less than 2 months ago and ado car & Mitchell commit multiple serious offenses firearms and non social distancing and the NRL simply give them a fine. I do hope our esteemed leadership at the bulldogs are pursuing the NRL with a vengance asking for an explanation as to how we cop de registrations, lose sponsors and suffer more indignity at the hands of an inept, incompetent and corrupt administrative body in the NRL and these 2 other clubs have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING imposed on them. Its beyond appalling. Its an absolute disgrace.
One word - "schoolgirls".

The implication that a "child" was taken advantage of sits differently in the public mind. And it was a reminder of the motel room incident at Coffs.

We carry old baggage - but it does make me wonder what the penalty might have been had we signed both players, as many Kennelers wanted.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think the fact that no girls were involved, and the term "culture" was used, had a big influence on the penalties.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The new NRL regime have failed dismally at their first real challenge -disappointing. Abdos performance in front of the cameras did not instil confidence nor did the decisions.
Not a fan of Okunbor or CHN but I believe they have grounds to appeal n win and would be crazy not to pursue the legal path.