Food combos/inventions

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
You are not my brother, hand in your membership card.
Bro when I was little kid I used to eat half the bowl. As soon as I found out it was raw meat... tfeh. I'm a barbarian bro but I need my stuff pre-charcoal - that's how well done I want it!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bro when I was little kid I used to eat half the bowl. As soon as I found out it was raw meat... tfeh. I'm a barbarian bro but I need my stuff pre-charcoal - that's how well done I want it!
And you call yourself a Wahesh..... lol

Blue OR my fave, black and blue, is the most I want my lahmeh "cooked".

Wahesh

Reaction score
And you call yourself a Wahesh..... lol

Blue OR my fave, black and blue, is the most I want my lahmeh "cooked".
Bro you'll be proud of me. My brother reminded me of how much of the stuff I used to eat when I was a kid so I lived up to my name-sake and waheshed up, and had some for Christmas lunch. It was a Christmas miracle that it stayed down :grinning:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bro you'll be proud of me. My brother reminded me of how much of the stuff I used to eat when I was a kid so I lived up to my name-sake and waheshed up, and had some for Christmas lunch. It was a Christmas miracle that it stayed down :grinning:
Sahten habibeh

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not much of an invention but I used to love running ham cheese and spinach toasties with hollandaise sauce

Vintage cheddar and bolognese toasty

bacon and egg rolls with feta + smokey bbq sooowce

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not much of an invention but I used to love running ham cheese and spinach toasties with hollandaise sauce

Vintage cheddar and bolognese toasty

bacon and egg rolls with feta + smokey bbq sooowce
FUCK YES!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Dinner:

• ham, cheese & tomato sandwich
  • European yoghurt eaten with Lebanese cucumber sticks
  • Stuffed olives
  • Baby chilli gerkins
  • Lebanese bread to clean the yoghurt plate

Last edited:

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Potato scallops on ham salad sanga's
Kettle chilli chips with chocolate and coffee
Hotdog with onions, cheese, mustard, tomato sauce sprinkled with cinnamon
Probably already mentioned - Mcdonalds chips dipped in chocolate sunday

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Froga tat-Tarja (Spaghetti Omelet in Maltese)

Because Maltese mums would normally cook enough spaghetti pasta to feed the entire street, you'd normally end up with no sauce left and just a shitload of spaghetti the next day.

So in true wog money saving fashion, the Maltese came up with an ingenious idea to re-use the spaghetti with a few eggs and turn it into a tastey and crispy breakfast/lunch/dinner for the next day.

End result is actually really good! Add some chicken stock powder and cheese and Bob's your uncle.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Anyone tried a Trumptini?

2 parts Domestos, 1 part Dettol and a dash of Gif.

Injected, not stirred.

Wahesh

Reaction score

Because Maltese mums would normally cook enough spaghetti pasta to feed the entire street, you'd normally end up with no sauce left and just a shitload of spaghetti the next day.

So in true wog money saving fashion, the Maltese came up with an ingenious idea to re-use the spaghetti with a few eggs and turn it into a tastey and crispy breakfast/lunch/dinner for the next day.

End result is actually really good! Add some chicken stock powder and cheese and Bob's your uncle.
Well as Maltese people are half Lebanese half Italian, what you just explain is the Italian side coming out. My neighbors are Italian and they spend 1 weekend a year making tomato sauce in their garage - they make jars of the stuff and it lasts them a long time :grinning:

My lunch:
  • 1 x aurora plum
  • 1 x black plum
  • 1 x white peach
  • Lemon and cracked pepper salmon
  • Beef 2 minute noodles
To finish it off... 1 piece of Lebanese nougat.

Capture.JPG

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Potato scallops on ham salad sanga's
Kettle chilli chips with chocolate and coffee
Hotdog with onions, cheese, mustard, tomato sauce sprinkled with cinnamon
Probably already mentioned - Mcdonalds chips dipped in chocolate sunday
Have to agree on the scallop and ham sandwich. A favourite of mine. Also love cheese and onion chips, crinkle cut with bbq sauce sandwich

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Have to agree on the scallop and ham sandwich. A favourite of mine. Also love cheese and onion chips, crinkle cut with bbq sauce sandwich
Potato scallops from the fish n chip shop?

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score

Sounds good. Will look that one up and try it! I'm a serial offender when it comes to cooking more pasta than I need for spaghetti Bolognese.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Yesterday I made a BBQ Chook sandwich with Mayonnaise, Sriracha and Kecap Manis. Friggin' amazing.
Kecap Manis is beautiful! Love putting some on a chicken, mayo and cheese toastie. Also love it stirred through beef stroganoff, goes well with the mushrooms and cream.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well as Maltese people are half Lebanese half Italian, what you just explain is the Italian side coming out. My neighbors are Italian and they spend 1 weekend a year making tomato sauce in their garage - they make jars of the stuff and it lasts them a long time :grinning:

My lunch:
  • 1 x aurora plum
  • 1 x black plum
  • 1 x white peach
  • Lemon and cracked pepper salmon
  • Beef 2 minute noodles
To finish it off... 1 piece of Lebanese nougat.

View attachment 14651
I got a couple of plums you can get your gums around tiger :laughing: