Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Ado Carr possibly joining Anasta after becoming player Agent

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyway another ado Carr thread , if we are ever to get him it’s if he does join Braith Anasta who is a player agent now, could be the one who convinced him to come here.. to anyone here would he be worth the $ for winger or would he be up in line for fullback?

Attachments

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Saw Addo-Carr in East Kempsey today, he's up there with the brothers riding dirt bikes and shooting. Didn't say hi to him just letting the man enjoy his privacy

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Saw Addo-Carr in East Kempsey today, he's up there with the brothers riding dirt bikes and shooting. Didn't say hi to him just letting the man enjoy his privacy
F*** the privacy, tell him to sign on the dotted line!!

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s quite surprising that more players aren’t player managers after they retire, they know the game and would surely have the players best interests at heart (being a former playing themselves). The day that player managers are pulled into line is the day the nrl will become a much better sport. All the bullshit these days is pushed by player managers looking for a way to get out of contracts and to squeeze every bit of money they can out of their players. Loyalty and integrity have gone out the door in recent times

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
F*** the privacy, tell him to sign on the dotted line!!
Haha the temptation to scream out fox sign with the doggies was extremely hard to resist lol. Ive accepted he's going to Souths tbh

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha the temptation to scream out fox sign with the doggies was extremely hard to resist lol. Ive accepted he's going to Souths tbh
I have a confession..

The weekend before TRex signed with us, I saw him at Marquee Sydney. Told him he has to sign with us and I’ll buy him a drink. He took the drink. That Monday / Tuesday front page news, he signed. I’ve been living in shame since. Sorry TK

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a confession..

The weekend before TRex signed with us, I saw him at Marquee Sydney. Told him he has to sign with us and I’ll buy him a drink. He took the drink. That Monday / Tuesday front page news, he signed. I’ve been living in shame since. Sorry TK
Sleek the elite don’t worry we all wanted him, after 2012 I think we had the fire power to keep going, him not putting in and barba going off the rails was enough to send out spiral downwards

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I have a confession..

Haha fuck man that's a hard pill to swallow. In your defence most of us were frothing that we signed him

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I have a confession..

Sucked in.

He was great for my depression.

But he made you all depressed.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sleek the elite don’t worry we all wanted him, after 2012 I think we had the fire power to keep going, him not putting in and barba going off the rails was enough to send out spiral downwards
Haha fuck man that's a hard pill to swallow. In your defence most of us were frothing that we signed him
Thanks for the counselling guys. I still have nightmares though. It’s slowly getting better, vodka been helping too

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
He is a great winger. But we have Smith and DWZ. Smith isn't a centre and Z isn't a fullback. So save money on a centre or fullback. Hoppa is off contract at yrs end? We have bigger concerns .

Last edited:

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He is a great winger. But we have Smith and DWZ. Smith isn't a centre and Z isn't a fullback. So save money on a centre or fullback. Hoppa is off contract at yrs end? He have bigger concerns .
Neither of them are as good as JAC. Smith can’t even tie his shoelaces

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What's your point? Sign JAC and have 3 wingers with two of them playing out of position?

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
My point is why sign another winger when we have 2 good wingers already playing out of position. We need a natural 1 or 3 . We have bigger needs than a winger. We are the only club that hasn't got a 1st grade 1, 6 ,7, or nine. ( Until foz is back that is)

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I have a confession..

Month ban upcoming for you I think ... and a fair one if you ask me

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What's your point? Sign JAC and have 3 wingers with two of them playing out of position?
That's a fair comment though. Can't deny Addo Carr is a great player but why get him when we've got 2 good wingers at the club. Better off looking for a centre of fullback imo