What are your ideas to entertain oneself while in isolation?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I know I was just thinking that the other day. I was thinking if I had one I'd pick the dog up and ask the chick to hold her. I think Beagles are so damn cute when they're pups.

beagle puppies are cute. Yeah man do it they are great companions. Gives you something to worry about in a healthy way like when they piss on your carpet.. Now I’m going to fucking have to fucking do this and buy that ect and I’ve actually met quite a few people at the park next to my place that I or they would never have said a word to each other if it wasn’t for the dog. It’s very Inner West but we are planning on all having a Bit of a stand around drink and BBQing Halloumi on the park bbq with all our when you are allowed to. Or everyone brings a dish type of thing maybe once a month in the warmer months.. Anyway just go for it and get one.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
beagle puppies are cute. Yeah man do it they are great companions. Gives you something to worry about in a healthy way like when they piss on your carpet.. Now I’m going to fucking have to fucking do this and buy that ect and I’ve actually met quite a few people at the park next to my place that I or they would never have said a word to each other if it wasn’t for the dog. It’s very Inner West but we are planning on all having a Bit of a stand around drink and BBQing Halloumi on the park bbq with all our when you are allowed to. Or everyone brings a dish type of thing maybe once a month in the warmer months.. Anyway just go for it and get one.
Well that's the thing that worries me - if I go home I don't want to leave the dog indoors otherwise it'll turn the house upside down lol... and if it was staying outside, it might dig up the garden or piss on the lemon tree :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: I wouldn't mind going to a dog shelter and offer to walk some dogs if there was one near my place :(

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Bro I have a pug and if you want to meet every girl in the park the Pug is the answer.. Oh my god she’s sooo cute do you mind if I pat her.. Hi my names (insert name) every time I walk her...
All I get is screaming kids asking to touch my dog... :(

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Well that's the thing that worries me - if I go home I don't want to leave the dog indoors otherwise it'll turn the house upside down lol... and if it was staying outside, it might dig up the garden or piss on the lemon tree :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: I wouldn't mind going to a dog shelter and offer to walk some dogs if there was one near my place :(
If you get a puppy they will at first but as long as you train them well enough they will only shit and piss either in the back yard or when you take them for a walk. Like I said though worth weighing up the social benefits. It’s nice to be able to talk to the 80 year old Chinese lady in my building that would normally jump if she saw me walking towards her at night usually. I offered to take out her bins she left a mean Chinese soup for me at my door the other day.. Good for your happiness..

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is it ok to moisturize your doodle in peace?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I built something like that a couple of years ago. Used a PC power supply to run a cooling fan, a mechless headunit, and two 6x9’s.
Excellent when working in the yard or garage and way better than one of those Bluetooth speakers you get from jb hifi.
The only drawback with using a power supply is it’s not truly portable, you need 240v.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nice layout dude.
Thank you. There are really two layouts - a Swiss narrow gauge at the lower level, and a NSW standrard gauge layout above that.

Here are a few more pics. I like doing the landscaping. The Swiss layout is based on the village of Filisur, near St. Mortiz, in the Alps - a place we stay at on my Swiss Alpine Rail Tours - where I should be right now, but for the lockdown.

The NSW layout is a fanciful idea of a Sydney outer suburban station from the 1950s.
20200406_103237.jpg
20200406_103410.jpg
20200406_104101.jpg
20200406_102648.jpg
20200415_112009.jpg

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thank you. There are really two layouts - a Swiss narrow gauge at the lower level, and a NSW standrard gauge layout above that.

Here are a few more pics. I like doing the landscaping. The Swiss layout is based on the village of Filisur, near St. Mortiz, in the Alps - a place we stay at on my Swiss Alpine Rail Tours - where I should be right now, but for the lockdown.

The NSW layout is a fanciful idea of a Sydney outer suburban station from the 1950s.
View attachment 14628 View attachment 14629 View attachment 14630 View attachment 14631 View attachment 14632
Fantastic. The finer details for example between the tracks with the different type/colour vegetation looks amazing.
Deducted points for no goon bags and VB cans littered between tracks on the Sydney layout.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fantastic. The finer details for example between the tracks with the different type/colour vegetation looks amazing.
Deducted points for no goon bags and VB cans littered between tracks on the Sydney layout.
1950s would have been cigarette packets and Tooheys long necks.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

View attachment 14628 View attachment 14629 View attachment 14630 View attachment 14631 View attachment 14632
Love your work, Sir.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Self isolation quarantine has me asking a few tough questions.

For instance..

Who would win in a fight, a shortarse muscled up guy or a tall lanky guy.

Me thinks the tall lanky guy everytime. When you get those big windmills going, the short guys head would be like playing t-ball, just sitting there to be hit out of the park.

A short guy can't really generate enough swing in his short arms unless he can execute a one inch punch. Plus punching upwards you loose heaps of torque. What else can they do? Charge and try take the tall guy to the ground? Even there the tall guy might tie him up with long legs

Any thoughts to the contrary?

Short guys can't get a break can they, all the women say he's too short and the tall guys whip em in fights

Last edited: