Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
So, nothing to do with your comment I just noticed the tag under your name. Does that make you Saint Taint Ticker now :laughing:
lol. It is a Papa Emeritus joke (shown in video is Cardinal Copia who just recently ascended to the rank of Papa Emeritus IV)

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I created a thread in the suggestions section asking the question and it got deleted lol.

Meh whatever...
One of the admins removed it as he didn't see the point in having all these threads stickied. I tend to agree. We keep the threads alive through posting and the sticky's generally get ignored by many. Hence why I keep seeing people post threads about gaming even saying things like, "Does anyone game here?". And that eventually gets merged into the sticky thread which then gets forgotten again.

Probably best to keep a thread alive through posting and if it dies, we can always create new, exciting threads.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
One of the admins removed it as he didn't see the point in having all these threads stickied. I tend to agree. We keep the threads alive through posting and the sticky's generally get ignored by many. Hence why I keep seeing people post threads about gaming even saying things like, "Does anyone game here?". And that eventually gets merged into the sticky thread which then gets forgotten again.

Probably best to keep a thread alive through posting and if it dies, we can always create new, exciting threads.
Ok thanks for the explanation.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
If any of you guys love the old school metal sounds then I found a channel on YouTube called NWOTHM (New Wave of Traditional Heavy Metal). It the new generation of bands that are playing the old school styles and sounds of power, speed, thrash etc from the 80's. The channel post full albums of the bands to listen to. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCGbKiCJjph8Grazqmo7z4w

Anyhow, I've been listening to this album from there by Riot City. The riff in the first song is enjoyable lol.

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
New Trivium is heavier than their recent stuff

I like what I have heard from this album. I have also been watching Heafy on Twitch every now and then, and some of the new riffs he has played sound sweet.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like what I have heard from this album. I have also been watching Heafy on Twitch every now and then, and some of the new riffs he has played sound sweet.
They had another new video come out. Unfortunately song doesn't do much for me even though i do like Trivium.

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep that song is pretty damn average.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
They had another new video come out. Unfortunately song doesn't do much for me even though i do like Trivium.

The whole album is out now. Had a quick listen and it's pretty good.

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Trivium album is OK. I really like about 3 or 4 songs, but I think the rest is a bit average.