What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Finally watched the boys...lacked tits but everything else was pretty good. Maybe a little rushed in some areas but I assume they had to cut bits out for tv.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Did you just refer to my brother @ASSASSIN as Australian? You're brave mate, I'll give you that :grinning:
I was assembled in Australia bro, with Russian, Lebanese and Iraqi Assyrian parts.

Oh and I forgot the Maori motor lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
By the time this virus is over I think I'll be fluent in Korean watching that many Korean show and movies

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Started watching the Ozarks a few days ago. Already up to episode 10 of season 1. Pretty good show.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Trailer park boys.!!

Just finished watching the whole 12 seasons, second time in a few years. It’s definitely good Value in lockdown lol.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Trailer park boys.!!

Just finished watching the whole 12 seasons, second time in a few years. It’s definitely good Value in lockdown lol.
Bubbles is the best. He cracks me up the most.

Talking of tv shows, i just brought 9 seasons of Archer to watch while I'm stuck at home. I've seen a majority of the episodes before but it's been a while and it's a top show. The one liners and puns make the show great on it's own.

Also brought Banshee and Black Sails to re-watch again too.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bubbles is the best. He cracks me up the most.

Talking of tv shows, i just brought 9 seasons of Archer to watch while I'm stuck at home. I've seen a majority of the episodes before but it's been a while and it's a top show. The one liners and puns make the show great on it's own.

Also brought Banshee and Black Sails to re-watch again too.
Yup bubbles is awesome lol, but Julian is my favourite, especially in episode 11.. when he gets his awesome 1980 caddy Fleetwood, it’s a sweet ride.!!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've been enjoying the episodes of an English comedy called Brassic that I've seen. It follows a group of people that are constantly trying to get ahead through petty crime and the unfortunate events that always see them fall back to being as broke as ever after going through huge amounts of effort only to be foiled by a mix of either poor choice or the fact the intervention of bigger criminals. Quite funny and well worth a watch.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I'm into watching car shows on Netflix.

• Rust Valley Restores (they essentially buy cars that are rust buckets and restore them)
  • Car Masters: Rust to Riches (an American version of the above Canadian show - plus much better)
  • Hyperdrive (all kinds of cars race through an obstacle course. Only on this show can you see a Toyota Crown do a better race time than a Lambo and Mustangs.)

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm into watching car shows on Netflix.

• Rust Valley Restores (they essentially buy cars that are rust buckets and restore them)
  • Car Masters: Rust to Riches (an American version of the above Canadian show - plus much better)
  • Hyperdrive (all kinds of cars race through an obstacle course. Only on this show can you see a Toyota Crown do a better race time than a Lambo and Mustangs.)
I’m not really into American/muscle cars, don’t mind a coupe If it’s done well, or a newer Camaro or caddy ,Or muzzy.. as an exception. but I’m definitely a jap Turbos 90/2000 car obviously.

I do like Australian movies/tv shows though, seen most.. any suggestions?