Other News Source Shoosh

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
That is the truth. He moved into his Aunts place in Camden after that. Shifty is a great guy away from footy as well as a great player. SBW slept with Anastas gf in the toilets at a club as revenge
Was it really revenge? I thought he was leg less and she followed him into the toilet. She went though a few there for a while..

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is the truth. He moved into his Aunts place in Camden after that. Shifty is a great guy away from footy as well as a great player. SBW slept with Anastas gf in the toilets at a club as revenge
Na I heard it was a rugby player who split Anasta and her up sbw was a bit of fun but I remember hearing that a few years ago hence why he left the dogs that Anasta overstepped and a lot of the team back then were filthy at him it was in 05 I believe when the team was shit once Anasta left found there groove

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Na I heard it was a rugby player who split Anasta and her up sbw was a bit of fun but I remember hearing that a few years ago hence why he left the dogs that Anasta overstepped and a lot of the team back then were filthy at him it was in 05 I believe when the team was shit once Anasta left found there groove
Matt Henjak, they dated, 2005 - 2007.

Anasta dated her 2002 - 2005.

I googled her ex boyfriends. I am bored in self-isolation.

Her & SBW happened in 2007.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

That was it for some reason I always got henjak and giteau mixed up well I guess she didn’t mind some code hoping either

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

I went to the races just after she broke up with anasta and i was having some beers with i think dane carlaw and a few of the broncos and she was hanging around locky bigtime then we all got on the bus to go to the coogee bay and the bus stopped and locky and her got off where his motel was all the players all started going woohoooo lol

Last edited:

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I went to the races just after she broke up with anasta and i was having some beers with i think dane carlaw and a few of the broncos and she was hanging around locky bigtime then we all got on the bus to go to the coogee bay and the bus stopped and locky and her got off where his motel was all the players all started going woohoooo lol
Interesting.

Lockyer got married in 2007, to his girlfriend of 3 years. (Just saying) :kissing:

Candice was a good time girl.

She ended up with the richest one.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Interesting.

Lockyer got married in 2007, to his girlfriend of 3 years. (Just saying) :kissing:

Candice was a good time girl.

She ended up with the richest one.
Cant remember the dates or know what happened after the bus but only what happened prior could of all been innocent who knows and cant remember what year it was a long time ago