NHL

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Any ice hockey fans here?
Bloody oath. Without a doubt ice hockey is my favourite sport and it's not even close.my wife is a big fan too. The skills these guys have and then to be able to do it while on ice skates is incredible. Big Pens fan. Got into it at the Winter Olympics in 2010. I was fortunate enough to score tickets to the gold medal match and saw Crosby score the winning goal for Canada and has been a love affair ever since.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have a signed puck sitting here, my son got it signed by some god player in Canada

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bloody oath. Without a doubt ice hockey is my favourite sport and it's not even close.my wife is a big fan too. The skills these guys have and then to be able to do it while on ice skates is incredible. Big Pens fan. Got into it at the Winter Olympics in 2010. I was fortunate enough to score tickets to the gold medal match and saw Crosby score the winning goal for Canada and has been a love affair ever since.
Oh that's nice, getting into ice hockey through the Olympics. That's sort of the direction Gary Bettman the commissioner has gone with banning NHL players going to the Olympics, it will definitely attract more fans and create more regional rivalries.

I go for Toronto.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Oh that's nice, getting into ice hockey through the Olympics. That's sort of the direction Gary Bettman the commissioner has gone with banning NHL players going to the Olympics, it will definitely attract more fans and create more regional rivalries.

I go for Toronto.
Ah the leafs the manly of the NHL haha. The team everybody loves to hate. Have some very good players though. Matthews is a beast. Up there with the best in the league.
How did you become a leafs fan?

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ah the leafs the manly of the NHL haha. The team everybody loves to hate. Have some very good players though. Matthews is a beast. Up there with the best in the league.
How did you become a leafs fan?
Already supported Toronto in the baseball, seemed the logical choice. this was around in 2018, so they had some exciting players. Other teams that I may have chosen at the time include: Colorado, Boston, Vancouver. Also has the Blue and White color scheme which was nice as well.

I think the team needs to be more physical and play with more grit and determination. Total opposite of the Bulldogs in terms of attitude. Favorite player is Frederik Andersen although it was Nylander before the contract situation (although he has played really well this year). In fact, I am wearing a 2017 Centenial Classic Nylander Jersey right now (with the old number 29).

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Huge fan. Moreso the last 4-5 years which probably coincides with the dogs being rubbish.
Was always a Stars and Caps fan, with Ovi as my fav player. Got to see him play live a few years ago and was so happy when they won the cup.
I’m keen on the leafs these days which might be the love of the blue and white colours. I also have a man crush on Auston Matthews haha.
I also tend to support whichever players are on my fantasy team for the season as I’ll watch more games / highlights of them

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I watched mighty ducks when I was a kid.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Huge fan. Moreso the last 4-5 years which probably coincides with the dogs being rubbish.
Was always a Stars and Caps fan, with Ovi as my fav player. Got to see him play live a few years ago and was so happy when they won the cup.
I’m keen on the leafs these days which might be the love of the blue and white colours. I also have a man crush on Auston Matthews haha.
I also tend to support whichever players are on my fantasy team for the season as I’ll watch more games / highlights of them
Ah man I hate the Caps!! Specially Tom Wilson he is an absolute thug. Thing I loved most about the 2 seasons in a row that we won the Stanley Cup was that we knocked the Caps out

Last edited:

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah man I hate the Caps!! Specially Tom Wilson he is an absolute thug. Thing I loved most about the 2 seasons in a row that we won the Stanley Cup was that we knocked the Caps out
Can’t argue about Wilson. Probably would’ve been rubbed out of the game if he didn’t end up in the prime position next to Ovi and Backstrom the last two seasons. I’m not too passionate about any one team really but just enjoy the skill of these guys. Missing the NHL more than NRL

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Can’t argue about Wilson. Probably would’ve been rubbed out of the game if he didn’t end up in the prime position next to Ovi and Backstrom the last two seasons. I’m not too passionate about any one team really but just enjoy the skill of these guys. Missing the NHL more than NRL
That's probably true. Don't particularly like Ovechkin either but man he can play!! But I definitely miss it more than NRL. It was starting to be a really exciting finish to the season

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Any ice hockey fans here?
I support the Colorado Avalanche and have since the 90’s when the likes of the greats Ray Bourque, Milan Hedjuk, Joe Sakic, Peter Forsberg, Rob Blake and Patrick Roy played but unfortunately like our beloved Bulldogs it’s been a while since their glory days!

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I support the Colorado Avalanche and have since the 90’s when the likes of the greats Ray Bourque, Milan Hedjuk, Joe Sakic, Peter Forsberg, Rob Blake and Patrick Roy played but unfortunately like our beloved Bulldogs it’s been a while since their glory days!
Some great players there. Can’t really compare Avs to the Dogs now though. Who is our MacKinnon equivalent? Ha! What a weapon!