Songs of Yesteryear

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Someone said this film clip was messed up, i'm guessing it's because the old lady making out with the younger dude. Very tame, if you really wanna see some messed up film clips, deep dive into some of the heavy metal genres, some of you will be scarred no doubt :laughing:
Basically anything from Cattle Decapitation or Till Lindemann

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Basically anything from Cattle Decapitation or Till Lindemann
Haha, I was thinking of Cattle Decapitation and Infant Annihilator when i was writing it. Just off the top of my head Cattle Decapitation's "Forced Gender Reassignment" stands out as an extremely messed up music video. You can chuck some of Till's stuff too as you mentioned.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ahh, the Italian balcony DJ lol. You better add this with it.

Side note, i didn't realise until the other day that Melanie Thornton, La Bouche's singer had died.

Didn't know that either. Only 34, sad

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I love listening to the GTA Vice City radio stations.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I love listening to the GTA Vice City radio stations.

I was listening to V-Rock and Flash FM from both Vice City and Vice City Stories while at work the other night. Even had the adds and dj talking.

I've actually been watching and listening to a lot of 80's movies and music of late. Been listening to a lot of Retrowave/Synthwave stuff and watching my Miami Vice box set my girlfriend got me.

Hands down 80's is my favorite era. The music, the movies, the styles, the women:hearteyes:, just wish i was a bit older at the time when i was living through it.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I was listening to V-Rock and Flash FM from both Vice City and Vice City Stories while at work the other night. Even had the adds and dj talking.

I've actually been watching and listening to a lot of 80's movies and music of late. Been listening to a lot of Retrowave/Synthwave stuff and watching my Miami Vice box set my girlfriend got me.

Hands down 80's is my favorite era. The music, the movies, the styles, the women:hearteyes:, just wish i was a bit older at the time when i was living through it.
It would've been great to be 20 in 1985, that's for sure. However I'm sure back then those same guys were saying it would've bee good to be that age in 1969 (Summer).

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
It would've been great to be 20 in 1985, that's for sure. However I'm sure back then those same guys were saying it would've bee good to be that age in 1969 (Summer).
Haha yeah i was only a young buck in the 80's. I wish i was in the 80's now compared to what we live in today's society.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Haha yeah i was only a young buck in the 80's. I wish i was in the 80's now compared to what we live in today's society.
I tell people all the time that I was born about 15 years too late!! Was born in 88 but woukd have been awesome to be a teenager in the 80s!!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yep, no materialistic girls and instagram models - would be awesome. Not to mention this crappy virus and kids playing out on the streets enjoying themselves instead of playing on their damn phones.