Social Media David Fifita

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
David Fafita will sign with the bulldogs for 1million a season. Broncos can’t give him that money because Payne hass is on $650k a season unless they release him to the bulldogs because his from nsw. I think after this season a lot of players will be on the move to make up for what money they lost. Josh ado Carr will sign with us and I wouldnt be surprised Rapanna as well. Marquee signing David Fafita.
I’d be Fucking over the moon and amazed by management.

So won’t happen.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
David Fafita will sign with the bulldogs for 1million a season. Broncos can’t give him that money because Payne hass is on $650k a season unless they release him to the bulldogs because his from nsw. I think after this season a lot of players will be on the move to make up for what money they lost. Josh ado Carr will sign with us and I wouldnt be surprised Rapanna as well. Marquee signing David Fafita.
Stop spinning shit.....he is not coming to the dogs....sick of the bullshit

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Unless I see an announcement from the club, I will take this with a grain of salt.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He’s already been re signed I think
He has, I was just saying I hope we didn't offer him something stupid because someone at the club thought he was a genuine option at fullback.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
To be fair, you were talking about DWZ being overated during the whole preseason. You constantly talked about him not being the answer at fullback with most people, including myself, telling you to wake up. You've been shown to be correct though. Also with Lewis it seems.

But ... we're only 2 games in now so hopefully things do improve whenever we do start.
There's plenty of improvement in some players, doubt Pay is the one to get it out of them. Foran could carry Pay and a few others if he some how manages to stay fit long enough (he won't).

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has, I was just saying I hope we didn't offer him something stupid because someone at the club thought he was a genuine option at fullback.
I’ll admit he was the best thing to happen to us he brought a lot of flair but he has been bog average this year , will be a dynamite winger

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Has David signed with the Dogs yet.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I’ll admit he was the best thing to happen to us he brought a lot of flair but he has been bog average this year , will be a dynamite winger
Flair? Not the word I'd use to describe him. He's a pretty basic player imo and the things he does well at fullback he can do from the wing or potentially centre.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Flair? Not the word I'd use to describe him. He's a pretty basic player imo and the things he does well at fullback he can do from the wing or potentially centre.
Agree, he and Smith will fuck up our recruitment if we don't sort them out soon...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Agree, he and Smith will fuck up our recruitment if we don't sort them out soon...
Both belong on the wing, no brainer.

1. ?????
2. Smith
3. Cotric
4. Hoppa
5. Smith

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Both belong on the wing, no brainer.

1. ?????
2. Smith
3. Cotric
4. Hoppa
5. Smith
Agree, with DWZ wing. But yeah I do like Meaney and think he deserves a crack at fullback again, but at the same time he'd be a great winger outside someone like Cotric if we are lucky enough to sign him.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the Dogs offered Fifita enough they should get him. He has to be our priority target unless we'd have a chance at Keary or Tedesco who would be even harder. We need at least 1 marquee player one of the best players in the comp if we're ever going to be serious contenders.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was considered our fullback at the time he re-signed. Remember when Mitchell started talking about wanting to be fullback is when we dropped interest also as we already signed ours so I'd be pretty certain DWZ will be on overs for a winger the next few years. He is a decent winger though and will still add value from kick returns but will still be a bit suspect under bombs to his wing.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You normally are pretty good with rumours so a credible source or guesses?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don’t want to sound negative but I got a feeling after seeing dwz perform that he might be shifted to the wing which he will do well at but he’s a confidence player if he’s not confident he isn’t good. Meaney is sage but doesn’t offer the flair.. the rest of this year will be pretty interesting everyone will remember the year because it’s the covid19 grand final
Im a massive fan of dwz and i cant believe people on here writing him off after 1 poor game barba couldn’t catch bombs for 2 seasons then became a weapon,i was very surprised at dwz performance last game his handling was so poor totally different to what he dished up last year ,lets see how he goes when the comp starts again.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the Dogs offered Fifita enough they should get him. He has to be our priority target unless we'd have a chance at Keary or Tedesco who would be even harder. We need at least 1 marquee player one of the best players in the comp if we're ever going to be serious contenders.
I remember when Keary was on the market.. everyone bagged him out then the year he signs witn roosters they go good. Big loss
I’d love him at the dogs

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I remember when Keary was on the market.. everyone bagged him out then the year he signs witn roosters they go good. Big loss
I’d love him at the dogs
He had a poor last year at Souths.