Social Media Moses Suli

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We need to plan for the future. Considering players like Cameron Smith or Jake Friend
is not forward planning. It is a stop gap measure, and shouldn't be considered.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Signing players like the two above mentioned helps bring other top flite players across. Id sign jake friend for sure, would suit us i have no doubt.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need to plan for the future. Considering players like Cameron Smith or Jake Friend
By your logic the Roosters should have avoided Cronk then.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What a grub suli is after everything des did for him after no one wanted him reminds me of when idris left us

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Very poor example even cam smith for 1 year would be amazing and with lafai a backwards move

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here.
Wasn't it talked about here last year that Cotric grew up as a Bulldogs fan!?

If so, it should be easy to get him back if the dollar is right.
Who wouldn't accept more money to okay for their childhood team?

A lot of younger guys don't like living in Canberra unless they are part of the English clique or grew up in the area.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Very poor example even cam smith for 1 year would be amazing and with lafai a backwards move
snith for two years would be amazing.
It's a long time in the footy world.

look at what happened when we got Kimmorley? Was a small micro hit of steroids for the team. Put them on a new trajectory from where we were going, and took us to a major semi in his first year.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Poor form leaving the silvertails after theu have him a lifeline and helped him get his career back on track.
He's the guy that was with us for 2 weeks, right? Wow. He really is dicking Manly after they're the ones that took a MASSIVE gamble on him. Poor form by Suli

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He's the guy that was with us for 2 weeks, right? Wow. He really is dicking Manly after they're the ones that took a MASSIVE gamble on him. Poor form by Suli
I get that and why people would think it’s poor form but I reckon manly have fuck all in the cap left and he probably has Des blessing. Taupau the Turbos Cherry Evans & Fonua Blake doesn’t leave much in the kitty for anyone else...

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm surprised you guys can't see one of the motives here?
As surely many of you have heard by now, Manlys existence is under threat and we are the ones likely to take over the region.

mer sacked him last year so can't exactly re hire him. So if he has any type of offer he's best to take it so he's not faced with an embarrassing scenario down the track.

if anything, it's actually an indication that a lot of the unemployed manly players will end up at the dogs, so our 2021 team could well be a genuine dogs/manly hybrid in terms of playing composition.
Which means Tommy Turbo I hope!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm surprised you guys can't see one of the motives here?
As surely many of you have heard by now, Manlys existence is under threat and we are the ones likely to take over the region.

mer sacked him last year so can't exactly re hire him. So if he has any type of offer he's best to take it so he's not faced with an embarrassing scenario down the track.

if anything, it's actually an indication that a lot of the unemployed manly players will end up at the dogs, so our 2021 team could well be a genuine dogs/manly hybrid in terms of playing composition.
Which means Tommy Turbo I hope!
Suli is leaving because Manly have spent the majority of their cap on a few players. Manly couldn't be competitive with the Dragons offer. Nothing to do with Manly dying as a football club.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I get that and why people would think it’s poor form but I reckon manly have fuck all in the cap left and he probably has Des blessing. Taupau the Turbos Cherry Evans & Fonua Blake doesn’t leave much in the kitty for anyone else...
Fair point mate. Didn't think of that and makes absolute sense. Defo the case I think

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Manly and his agent have denied this story. I still think he'll end up at Saints or elsewhere next year but this clown is such a loose cannon that I think he'll be sacked by whatever club signs him within a year.

Once he secures his long term deal he'll likely go back to being a fat fuck and missing training. So good luck to whoever signs him because they'll need it.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Manly and his agent have denied this story. I still think he'll end up at Saints or elsewhere next year but this clown is such a loose cannon that I think he'll be sacked by whatever club signs him within a year.

Once he secures his long term deal he'll likely go back to being a fat fuck and missing training. So good luck to whoever signs him because they'll need it.
Really? Ha. You're right though. If that much noise is coming out about the move, the player is clearly a loose cannon. Good luck to whatever team ends up picking him up!