Social Media Moses Suli

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Signed with the Dragons for 3 years apparently. That means bye bye to Lafai or Aitken. Thought on getting one off them. I would take either tbh. We need a centre badly.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Aitken showed promise early but hasn't done anything since.. Lafai impressed early when joining Saints but has been back to his inconsistent and frustrating self since then.

So I'd say no to both and we can find better elsewhere.

A

Alexander the Great

21 district cuz.

A nothing signature. The was supposed to be the next best thing...
Signed with the Dragons for 3 years apparently. That means bye bye to Lafai or Aitken. Thought on getting one off them. I would take either tbh. We need a centre badly.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'd take either one cheaply.

Lafai used to be my favourite player back in the day, but hasn't excelled as he should have. 2014 was his peak.

A

Alexander the Great

He was a great player until he got married had a kid and we know the rest..
I'd take either one cheaply.

Lafai used to be my favourite player back in the day, but hasn't excelled as he should have. 2014 was his peak.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Should gazump, Suli at the dogs would be a perfect fit, no way anything goes wrong

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
dunno why they didn't just keep Luciano

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Because ones a back rower and the others a centre I'd be guessing
yeah fair play.. I don't know where he was playing when he was at the Drags but he has been playing centre for the Tigers

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
yeah fair play.. I don't know where he was playing when he was at the Drags but he has been playing centre for the Tigers
Joey played centre, Luciano next to him in the backrow.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Can't see Cotric wanting to leave from Raiders to a basket case like us
For more money he would. We’re rebuilding we won’t be “basket cases” for much longer. Plus raiders are always hot and cold it’s not like they’re constant premiership threats each year.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Poor form leaving the silvertails after theu have him a lifeline and helped him get his career back on track.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't see Cotric wanting to leave from Raiders to a basket case like us
This is our biggest hurdle....we are not an attractable club and even paying overs will not attract high profile players. With so much money to spend in 2021, we have no one to buy except reserve grade standard players! We desperately need a high profile coach. But I honestly don't know how the hell we are going to get one.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are better off saving as much cap space as we can and spending big next year. There’s so many stars available that would help our team off contract in 2021.

One player who may be controversial is Jake Friend. He fills a problem position for us and provides experience and leadership.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Both out of form or not as good as they once were. Time for some exciting signings of players on the up or already at the top level in their position.