George Pell

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can't understand how they found him guilty on the evidence.

The jury found him guilty because the so called masses, wanted him guilty.

Even the legal community said he shouldn't have been found guilty.

One of the so called 'victims', told no-one that he as abused.

A

Alexander the Great

At no stage that evidence wasn't going to convict him of these accusations.

St Michael never fails.

A

Alexander the Great

Because the public wanted him guilty. The agenda to bring down was clear from day one.

A handful of other pedos used their position within the church to do evil work and forever it had left a mark on th3 Christians.

We will always be judged by the others but they also need to remember that we could easily judge them but we won't.

God bless to all. Today is a good day.

I can't understand how they found him guilty on the evidence.

The jury found him guilty because the so called masses, wanted him guilty.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Exactly right. This is where our courts need an overhaul. This innocent man spent months behind bars in one of the worst prisons in this country.

A

Alexander the Great

Its not the first time and it won't be the last. As long as we stay united this time will pass.
Exactly right. This is where our courts need an overhaul. This innocent man spent months behind bars in one of the worst prisons in this country.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pell can't sue.

The jury on this case should never sit on a jury again, as they didn't follow what they had to do, by listening to the evidence presented to them.

A

Alexander the Great

I dont think he would. His freedom would be more important to him at his age.
Pell can't sue.

The jury on this case should never sit on a jury again, as they didn't follow what they had to do, by listening to the evidence presented to them.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Its not the first time and it won't be the last. As long as we stay united this time will pass.
People such as atheists and victims will continue fighting against us as they believe we are evil. The truth is the evil is their lack of faith, and we must pray for them. As Jesus himself said when he was being crucified "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing" - and that is what is being demonstrated in today's society.

I also know of a case where a Priest (Lebanese Priest here in Australia) was wrongfully convicted of a crime similar to this even though there was photographic evidence, video evidence as well as dozens of alibi's who testified for him saying he was at an event they were at when the alleged incident occurred. He spent over a year in jail because he was instantly found guilty by the jury. He was subsequently released.

I honestly think in situations like this there should be immediate compensation paid out to those wrongfully imprisoned to thwart anyone with who is simply trying to be a pain in the backside to innocent people simply because of their beliefs.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Pell can't sue.

Even if he could, he won't, because he preaches forgiveness. He should be awarded compensation though as 2 of the 3 judges (who represented that state) found him guilty, therefore the state should compensate him. I'm not talking a ridiculous figure either, but something decent.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Trial by media... jack shit evidence.. should never have been locked up.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure how I feel about this one. Definitely feel like alot of his case was a trial by media but that being said I still can't help but feel something happened. Whether it was as bad as has been made out I'm not sure but I think he definitely did things he shouldn't have

A

Alexander the Great

"The full bench of seven judges were unanimous in their decision" not even a doubt.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I respect the law of the land.

It will now be interesting if facts about Pells actions in relation to claims against priests is released.