Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm still on hold with Telstra.. mine was cutting in and out from 6-8pm. 2 hours 28 mins and waiting.

Could be the high usage but everytime I see them stuffing around with the box down the road I get problems with my Internet. They f*"K it up those blokes, pull wires out and don't know where to plug em back in. I'll give em a roundhouse next time they fiddle with the box.
Same thing happened to my internet.
A bunch of foreigners pulled the wires out and didn't put them back in properly.

If you don't have a brain like Nikola Tesla then you should not fiddle around with wires.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'd like to apologise to Chuck Norris.

Every night I laughed at your total gym, now all the gyms are closed and you are not.on anymore. Come back on and I'll buy it, I swear. I'll get everyone I know to buy one and credit all my results to your apparatus.

I'm losing my muscle with no gyms.. I'm sorry chuck Norris, I accept that your 39 years old with 40 years experience. But no more heckling

When the boogeyman goes to sleep, he checks under his bed for Chuck Norris... Ok I'll stop sorry chuck Norris.
I am lucky. My membership of the Y has entitled me to free subscription with Les Mills on demand. Means I can do the programs that I love doing at the gym at home. I have weights etc, but a lot can be done with body weight and basic equipment. I am renewed like a pig in mud because i was missing it bad!!!!

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wuhan market back open and back selling bats good for them I glad lessons were learned
Chinese history and customs are so ingrained, there is no way they can close these markets, without permanent policing etc, but if any country could pull it off?

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The dude is an absolute master of manipulation. Absolute master
Love Tasmania, driven around Hobart and Launceston a couple of times (could see myself on the city side of the river, beautiful and central to Hobart plus love the vagina moulds at the MONA), Port Arthur, Davenport and Cradle Mountain.

When possible plan to spend a week in January at Boat Harbour if lucky enough.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Love Tasmania, driven around Hobart and Launceston a couple of times (could see myself on the city side of the river, beautiful and central to Hobart plus love the vagina moulds at the MONA), Port Arthur, Davenport and Cradle Mountain.

Really? Not such a big fan myself. Definitely wouldn't want to live there. Each to their own.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Chinese history and customs are so ingrained, there is no way they can close these markets, without permanent policing etc, but if any country could pull it off?
Virus didn't come from the markets tho which is why they're so happy to reopen them

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

When I was there over 30 years ago loved Cradle Mountain

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes Vic Morrow and two kids..it involved a helicopter and pyrotechnics..they were running in a lake with a helicopter above them when it lost control with all the explosions taking off..the blades cut their heads off.. They went against all working practices..ie kids working late..safety.. The director of the segment Time Out was John Landis..who did stuff like Blues Brothers, Gremlins, Coming to America, should have been gaoled..All involved got off..typical Hollywood swept it under the carpet..
Here’s the video of the incident..I’d seen it a while back.. Warning you can make out when his head comes off..but it’s not gruesome..after all its freely available to all ages on YouTube..

Vic Morrow is also the father of Jennifer Jason Leigh, who has been in a lot of movies like the hateful 8.

Lucky for Landis that he is jewish (like Polanski) because he would be in gaol today still for the crime, taking note Morrow is jewish too and he would have been done for if not protected.
Also replying to @dogluva, can't figure out how to quote twice.

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
That's why some people hoard to and others hoard weapons lol
This is my ideal home, it is a real home and I don't revels the location because I want to but it one day. I only came aware of it when I saw an article after it got sold for a cheap amount.

it's only a matter of time before we need to bunker down. Whether it's ISIS, a weather event, virus etc.
most likely a virus. we talk about Corona, but I've always wondered what will happen if a rabies mutation hits the streets. Incurable and makes people go mad, as in insane mad, not fully sick mad.

you could deck it out to be pimptastic, and when the shot hits the fan one woolies (or coles) trip later and you're set for the apocalypse.

been my dream since I saw '10 clover field lane' and thought... what if, you could have that and combine it with luxury/everyday use?
In this real house, the first part can be the man cave, Bulldogs/Souths shrine and the larger silo to the side is the stockpile for that rainy day.
For the record you can come if I buy it and need a place to escape the cops/apocalypse.
6D7FD958-0F47-49D3-A9BB-D3A3B5F26496.jpeg

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
America grounds every flight on 9/11 cept a few family members of a terrorist, 2700 dead .
Coronavirus over 5k dead fuck knows how many infections but hey keep on flying
View attachment 14227
I know this post is a few days ago mate but many flights in the US are empty of passengers and actually carrying only freight and medical supplies as things get worse there. Delta are burning $60m cash per day according to their CEO.

Check out the pic - it’s an FAA certified pax/freighter conversion kit for Airbus passenger aircraft, so instead of taking seats out - time consuming and expensive, this kit goes over the seats and allows the plane to carry freight including ventilators, masks and other urgent medical supplies that are being distributed around the US to try to stop the spread. Thought you might be interested as a fellow aerosexual...

A1A9CFD9-EE76-448F-8DEB-AFDDBB4642A1.jpeg

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I know this post is a few days ago mate but many flights in the US are empty of passengers and actually carrying only freight and medical supplies as things get worse there. Delta are burning $60m cash per day according to their CEO.

Check out the pic - it’s an FAA certified pax/freighter conversion kit for Airbus passenger aircraft, so instead of taking seats out - time consuming and expensive, this kit goes over the seats and allows the plane to carry freight including ventilators, masks and other urgent medical supplies that are being distributed around the US to try to stop the spread. Thought you might be interested as a fellow aerosexual...

View attachment 14383
Crazy that!

Status
Not open for further replies.