CHN and Okunbor de-registered

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lots of opinions on this. Plenty of the blame game being thrown out. Get the uproar about CHN especially as based on what we knew it does seem tough.

Was the a decision by the NRL? Hell no. This starts with the club first and foremost. If they wanted either player to remain then I'm sure things could've been done to retain them. The club obviously didn't want them here.

In CHN's case both the club and NRL are clearly convinced he's done more than enough to be given the flick. They wouldn't have taken these steps if they weren't especially with legal threats.

If CHN wasn't a good player you guys wouldn't be giving a shit. Fuck, none of you really care about JO, do you? Get off your high horses.

The club and NRL made the right decision. Now we move forward. Simple as that. You lot want to split out your dummies, so be it. You want to whinge and cry about other clubs getting away with murder. Feel free.

I say grow up and move on. This was always going to happen, and I support it 100%
The club is fucking useless, end of.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What an Absolute fucking joke.

Tyrone may did worse shit than this yet gets spared, others fuck up in worse ways and barely cop a fine.

Nothing illegal, yet you get de-registered if you play for the dogs.

Weak as piss

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wow,
I am bit confused at all the posts on here that don't agree with the penalty.
As a father of a high school age daughter, I applaud the stance the NRL has taken with both players.

Not knowing all the facts it's hard to judge, but from what I have heard, they hot what they deserved.

Anyway, that's just my opinion for what it's worth.
Really.

The girls weren't miss innocents.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a joke so many teams get a slap on the wrist but this is the incident where they have to draw the line, I struggle to see how anyone apart from the fans are being punished as they will just sign with other clubs and we will be the ones searching for replacements and watching yet another player go on to kill it on another team very disappointing

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What an Absolute fucking joke.

Tyrone may did worse shit than this yet gets spared, others fuck up in worse ways and barely cop a fine.

Nothing illegal, yet you get de-registered if you play for the dogs.

Weak as piss
Don't forget CHN just got off in that Tyrone May case.... Blokes not exactly Mr innocent.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m so over this fucking shit and the NRL..just shut it down for good

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The club is fucking useless, end of.
Would like to see what you would do when one of your workers blows a 2 million dollar sale and makes you look like a dickhead in the process... Fukn flush these turds down the toilet! Fux wrong wid ya MaNNnnN!

Last edited:

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both players are idiots and thought with their dicks instead of the their brains.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Whats done is done.

Lets re-sign Tolman on a 4 year contract worth 4mil

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The only way the club /board can make up for this is to sign Fifita

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Neither player is as big of a loss to the club as the sponsorship money they cost us, tbh.

If the club made the call, I have no problem with it.... if the NRL made the call, they need to find consistency and deregister every player who deserves it, not just those who play for clubs they don’t favour.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If CHN has good people around home he will sue these guys for this penalty