CHN and Okunbor de-registered

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So what did we the club get for acting early and being proactive?

Fk this nice guy shit

We need people with fkn balls to run this club and stand up to the NRL

I’m not talking specifically about this incident but other shit that we get made examples of ie Mad Monday plus all the fkn controversial calls copped by officials

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tear up his contract then. Kid did nothing illegal took a of age as far as he knew 18 year old back to the motel and can now never play in any league across the world again.

Are we actually defending the fucking NRL here? This forums turned as piss weak as the board.
I’m just sick of dickheads at our club doing dumb shit on what feels a yearly basis. Everyone knows what happens when there’s a incident at the club it makes headlines for days. If it takes these two getting sacked to get the players into line I support the clubs actions.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Or we just get a reputation of throwing players under the bus no matter what the issue is. Been happening for 4-5 years

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
this was a last opportunity to sink the boot in by Greenberg before he gets the sack

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Fuck we are going to have some $$$$to spend for next year I believe both t these two had contracts longer than 2021....... hello JAC

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fingers crossed we don't read soon that the school girls are pregnant.

If that happens.

OIPSEKTJ9F6.jpg

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck we are going to have some $$$$to spend for next year I believe both t these two had contracts longer than 2021....... hello JAC
Who will sign with your mob. :p

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wait so that is a court case waiting to happen... Ben Barba stood down for hitting his wife and then moves to three different clubs.. zzzzzzzz nrl are a fake as Botox

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fingers crossed we don't read soon that the school girls are pregnant.

If that happens.

View attachment 14199

the irony is that it wasn't even as much of an outrage case as it seems.. most people were just sharing jokes and memes about them.. Todd doing Todd things

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m just sick of dickheads at our club doing dumb shit on what feels a yearly basis. Everyone knows what happens when there’s a incident at the club it makes headlines for days. If it takes these two getting sacked to get the players into line I support the clubs actions.
Yeah not to fussed with this one... CHN was probably in for a big few years but with the quality of backrowers around it shouldn't be to hard to fill the void.

Kikau anyone??

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lots of opinions on this. Plenty of the blame game being thrown out. Get the uproar about CHN especially as based on what we knew it does seem tough.

Was the a decision by the NRL? Hell no. This starts with the club first and foremost. If they wanted either player to remain then I'm sure things could've been done to retain them. The club obviously didn't want them here.

In CHN's case both the club and NRL are clearly convinced he's done more than enough to be given the flick. They wouldn't have taken these steps if they weren't especially with legal threats.

If CHN wasn't a good player you guys wouldn't be giving a shit. Fuck, none of you really care about JO, do you? Get off your high horses.

The club and NRL made the right decision. Now we move forward. Simple as that. You lot want to split out your dummies, so be it. You want to whinge and cry about other clubs getting away with murder. Feel free.

I say grow up and move on. This was always going to happen, and I support it 100%

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow,
I am bit confused at all the posts on here that don't agree with the penalty.
As a father of a high school age daughter, I applaud the stance the NRL has taken with both players.

Not knowing all the facts it's hard to judge, but from what I have heard, they got what they deserved.

Anyway, that's just my opinion for what it's worth.

Last edited:

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I fully support the decision by the NRL and the club. My only issue is yet again, where is the consistency. I know it's not black and white and there are many shades of grey when it comes to these sorts of issues, but you have someone like Tyronne May who sits out a year and then can come back and play for the Panthers. You have Lodge laying a drunken smackdown in someones home and is earmarked for leadership roles at his club. David Fifita can belt an Indonesian, end up in jail, pay $50k in hush money and be free to play round 1.

I've said from the start, what Jayden and CHN have done is an absolute breach of the Code of Conduct and they should be deregistered. They were in a position directly representing the club and 'of age' or not, they either met these girls at school, or took them back to the hotel room which is a direct breach of the Code, and deserve the punishment they have received. I just hope they don't sit out the next 12 months and then end up at one of the Roosters/ Souths/ Broncos on a minimum contract like they always seem to do as part of their 'redemption story'. CHN can go back to his trade building fences and Okunbor can get shot straight to the sun for all I care.