Best Bulldogs team 1996-2020

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Hear you mate. Can't believe that @Nasheed dared to include Holland and put Lamb as a hooker. How he came up with such things is beyond embarrassing!
holland- The most like breaks in a season any of our players have ever had in 2018. Kicks goals and has utility value. Plays every position except prop.
Lamb- our best hooker. A natural modern game hooker. If he played from 2015-today he would be a number nine and no one would question that.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Fucken hell, what started as a semi-legit thread has just turned to absolute pus. People must really have no life (even before the excuse of lockdown) to just post absolute fucken dribble. It's embarrassing TBH.
I hear ya.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
holland- The most like breaks in a season any of our players have ever had in 2018. Kicks goals and has utility value. Plays every position except prop.
Lamb- our best hooker. A natural modern game hooker. If he played from 2015-today he would be a number nine and no one would question that.
Behave. Lamb as hooker? Come one my friend. Don't be crazy.

Holland over players like Vagana, Timu etc. ? Come on mate. Considering you're a Souths supporter maybe you just don't remember who played for the Dogs?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
All Mods had to do was act. They didn't. The thread going to shit rests entirely on their shoulders and no one else's.
All that meeeds to happen is you boys gets a month ban and then when he returns hopefully he's learnt his lesson to stop breaking the law

A

Alexander the Great

Since your a expert you should be made mod. You actually should be made prime minister.
All Mods had to do was act. They didn't. The thread going to shit rests entirely on their shoulders and no one else's.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
People they talk about the ball runs but
Always talk it up from the bench.
Sounds good mate. Glad that you're supporting me on this. Really appreciate it :grinning:

You also agree that Lamb at hooker is nuts? Or you're only going to talk to me about the politics on here?

A

Alexander the Great

Why don't you keep that politics shit for another thread. If you want to talk politics start one there and we can discuss.

;)

Sounds good mate. Glad that you're supporting me on this. Really appreciate it :grinning:

You also agree that Lamb at hooker is nuts? Or you're only going to talk to me about the politics on here?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why don't you keep that politics shit for another thread. If you want to talk politics start one there and we can discuss.

;)
Ties back into my post though mate. I brought up a question. Tagged Mods into it. No one replied to it. No one said anything. So it's gone on and on and on. And I still don't have any answers.

But ... you're right. I'll start a different thread for this ;)

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m just going to go with 99 onwards

1. Ben Barba
2. Hazem El-Masri
3. Nigel Vagana
4. Josh Morris
5. Brett Morris
6. Jonathan Thurston
7. Brent Sherwin
8. Mark O’Meley
9. Michael Ennis
10. Roy Asotasi
11. Willie Mason
12. SBW
13. Andrew Ryan

14. Reni Maitua
15. Braith Anasta
16. James Graham
17. Josh Jackson

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You know a name no ones mentioned that I'm surprised about? Solomon Haumono.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score

1. Ben Barba
2. Hazem El-Masri
3. Nigel Vagana
4. Josh Morris
5. Brett Morris
6. Jonathan Thurston
7. Brent Sherwin
8. Mark O’Meley
9. Michael Ennis
10. Roy Asotasi
11. Willie Mason
12. SBW
13. Andrew Ryan

14. Reni Maitua
15. Braith Anasta
16. James Graham
17. Josh Jackson
Bulldogs fan here: Matt Utai for Brett Morris. Brett didn’t do much in his time. But what a team!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

1. Ben Barba
2. Hazem El-Masri
3. Nigel Vagana
4. Josh Morris
5. Brett Morris
6. Jonathan Thurston
7. Brent Sherwin
8. Mark O’Meley
9. Michael Ennis
10. Roy Asotasi
11. Willie Mason
12. SBW
13. Andrew Ryan

14. Reni Maitua
15. Braith Anasta
16. James Graham
17. Josh Jackson
Don't think Thurston can be counted though as really didn't play enough games with us? Other than that I think that's pretty much spot on from '99 onwards

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Bit of nostalgia to buy time till round 3, whenever that may be.

Just wondering what everyone's team of the last 30 years is?

the only time is they have to have had a full season at minimum with us and you'll pick a team to WIN, so you can pick a fullback as a winger like I have, and a 5/8 to hooker as I have etc.

1 Rod Silva
2 Ben Barba
3 Kerrod Holland
4 Josh Morris
5 Reimis Smith
6 Braith Anasta
7 Ben Sherwin
8 Roy Asotasi
9 Terry Lamb
10 Willie Mason
11 James Graham
12 Josh Jackson
13 Greg Eastwood
-
14 Dean Pay
15 Sonny Bill Williams
16 Willie Mason
17 Gary Connolly

Fairly standard I know, except I know that everyone is surprised at Terry Lamb getting the number 9 spot.

I thought about it and we have never truly had a great hooker. We got rid of cook before he blossomed. And we had herherington who was more a Matt Ballinn type and not attacking like the new breed of hooker.
We have had plenty of halves so I thought I would utilise one at nine.
I'd just stick with the 2004 team.