A

Alexander the Great

What a fucking try. Brings a tingle to the anus that one

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Saw Willie yesterday looks fit enough to play tomorrow.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Accurate kicking, crisp passing, backing each other up...You just couldn't picture the current team doing this.

How did that ball not touch the sideline?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Accurate kicking, crisp passing, backing each other up...You just couldn't picture the current team doing this.

How did that ball not touch the sideline?
I remember they tried to find it touching the sideline so many times and so many different angles... they never could take it away from us though. 4 Sharks players couldn't tackle Darren Smith (machine), even Glen Hughes kick while being tackled was freakishly perfect.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
SPECTACULAR.!!!! :hearteyes:

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just got blue balls watching that. I need to blow my load, but won’t happen for a long time while we have jhash at the club :confused:

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Is this the glen hughes fluke bomb

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was watching it yesterday. Brilliant.

Youtube has a program of Bulldogs 2001 highlights. It shows every try from every game that year. Kennelers should check it out, just to see what classy tries and fantastic playing style the Bulldogs of old could manage. I used to love going to the games back then.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I was watching it yesterday. Brilliant.

Youtube has a program of Bulldogs 2001 highlights. It shows every try from every game that year. Kennelers should check it out, just to see what classy tries and fantastic playing style the Bulldogs of old could manage. I used to love going to the games back then.
Please post the link here :grinning:

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You know that team was playing with confidence when Hughes was keen for a run in the middle of that segment.

Wahesh

Reaction score
You know that team was playing with confidence when Hughes was keen for a run in the middle of that segment.
I remember back then that there was a rumour that Robbie Paul was in his way to our club, and Glenn was one of the players who the club would release to make way for him. Then Glenn hit career-best form and the club renewed his contract. He was a reliable and underrated player.

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
More offloads in a single clip than round 1 and 2 this year