Just a heads up

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: think it’s time we have a fight! Sick of your shit!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
And here in QLD, we're still expected to form queues and vote.

Hey, at least I'd be voting at one off those magical places where one cannot catch the virus - a school.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
And here in QLD, we're still expected to form queues and vote.

Hey, at least I'd be voting at one off those magical places where one cannot catch the virus - a school.
Would the crooks still fine you if you don't vote?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sick of the scare mongering, life needs to go on to some degree.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
If it happens I'm expecting my work to stay open ffs. Spewing if they do, coz in 5 weeks i finish up (redundancy after 13 years) and it'll be funny, and weird, if tomorrow was my last ever day lol

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Would the crooks still fine you if you don't vote?
Officially: still a yes. But there are some pretty loud calls, particularly from the medical fraternity, for them not to. It might depend on just how many people stay away. I've decided its unlikely that i'll vote, only because it goes against the message we are being given of staying home unless necessary.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
If it happens I'm expecting my work to stay open ffs. Spewing if they do, coz in 5 weeks i finish up (redundancy after 13 years) and it'll be funny, and weird, if tomorrow was my last ever day lol
Shit, you’re being made redundant after a long time? Been there done that bro, it sucks - especially being unemployed at this time :(

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Shit, you’re being made redundant after a long time? Been there done that bro, it sucks - especially being unemployed at this time :(
I'd take a years pay or whatever he's getting right now.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Officially: still a yes. But there are some pretty loud calls, particularly from the medical fraternity, for them not to. It might depend on just how many people stay away. I've decided its unlikely that i'll vote, only because it goes against the message we are being given of staying home unless necessary.
Your family is worth a billion times more than the fine for a vote that means FA.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Yeah mate. They're moving operations elsewhere so theres quite a few of us packing it up.

Luckily I'm in a position where I can afford to take some time off during this mess as a result of my payout. Extremely lucky!

I doubt I'll be able to find a job for a while now, but there's people a lot less fortunate than myself so I'm not in a position to complain. Poor bastards.

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your family is worth a billion times more than the fine for a vote that means FA.
This.

From what I have read, particularly from a medical standpoint and from dr this virus is a lung eater - not literally.
But it really attacks the lungs and is brutal.
Read this from a range of sources including an Olympic South African swimmer who said it was brutal.

Avoid it at all costs.
Pneumonia like for most cases.
And pneumonia is brutal.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
25years not voting I've had 1 fine

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm actually quite the firm believer in compulsory voting, but not in these circumstances.
So am I but I don't like politicians CEPT the new Zealand p.m. and puttin sadam was ok he got shit done and kept things in order

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I'm actually quite the firm believer in compulsory voting, but not in these circumstances.
Just don't vote and when they send you a please explain (which comes before a fine) just tell them the truth.