What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Binge watched Ragnarok. Norwegian show on Netflix. It's only 6 episodes so pretty easy to binge and pretty enjoyable.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Just watched the first season of Black Monday - I love Don Cheadle as a coked up 80s stock broker

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought this was ok fo a couple of seasons, but it kind of gets a bit repetitive with him basically just banging different types of chicks - the Irish one, the MILF, the indian etc... I did watch it until the end though :P

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I've been punching out a bit of ABC on iView lately.

As part of this, I finally got around to finishing the 4th season so "You Can't Ask That". There was an episode on Alcoholics, which features former NRL player Sione Faumuina. I am still amazed at how someone can be an elite athlete and still hit the booze hard at the same time.

The episode itself wasn't as interesting as most others in the four seasons to date though. Overall, I find it a great show.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought this was ok fo a couple of seasons, but it kind of gets a bit repetitive with him basically just banging different types of chicks - the Irish one, the MILF, the indian etc... I did watch it until the end though :P
yeh the last season wasnt the best season, The third season was amazing watch it if you havent.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I really liked Banshee, I've mentioned it a few times before on here. Haha, yeah he went through a few birds during the show. I know the last season was not the strongest but i think that was due to it being rushed to tie up the story as it was getting cancelled.

I feel like re-watching it now. Might come in handy during lockdown.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Supernatural, The Walking Dead, The Blacklist, Mindhunter and The 100 are amongst the wife and i's favs.. but we watch so many shows... Brooklyn 99, Arrow, Flash, Legends of tomorrow, Agents of shield, Altered carbon, Animal kingdom, Black lightning, Bad blood, Lucifer.

ended shows we watched are:
Game of thrones, Banshee, Luke cage, Daredevil, The Punisher , Jessica Jones and Ironfist

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really liked Banshee, I've mentioned it a few times before on here. Haha, yeah he went through a few birds during the show. I know the last season was not the strongest but i think that was due to it being rushed to tie up the story as it was getting cancelled.

I feel like re-watching it now. Might come in handy during lockdown.
yeh its one of my favorite shows, Ive watched all the seasons at least 3 times now never get bored of it

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Started watching October Faction on Netflix. Pretty good show. Supernatural show with secret organisations and stuff.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I've finished watching Criminal Minds. I'm pissed off that the last episode was centred around Garcia. And the fact that Adam asked her out was pretty lame IMO. I think they should've done more than just flashbacks with the old cast, they should've actually brought them back.

Oh well... 2005 - 2020 - very good run.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Started bad blood on Netflix, a gangster show with crappy writing, average acting and a predictible story - yet it's oddly compelling

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Started bad blood on Netflix, a gangster show with crappy writing, average acting and a predictible story - yet it's oddly compelling
Yeah, I didn't mind it. S01 was good. S02, not so much. I liked the Canadian setting, as opposed to the usual NY, Chicago or LA.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Not really a current show but just started watching the West Wing for about the 10th time. Seriously one of the most well written political shows ever made. The cast is phenomenal and really tackles the tough issues. I love it!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
While in lockdown I’ve been finding myself watching lots of documentaries on Netflix and YouTube, finding a really good movie with a good story is hard enough. And I love psychological thrillers..!!

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not really a current show but just started watching the West Wing for about the 10th time. Seriously one of the most well written political shows ever made. The cast is phenomenal and really tackles the tough issues. I love it!!
One of my favs. Brilliant show. We used to say, do your MBA to get the academic smarts, watch the West Wing to get the street smarts.