Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Glad she's home self isolating. Keep safe.
They just announced that pregnant women are now in the high risk category. My wife had her monthly checkup with the GP today and has been told that she has to self isolate.

Working in NSW health means we have been receiving alot more info that hasn't been made public yet and the word on the street is that they are going to be going to next stage lockdown soon which is limiting people's movement to their local suburb apart for all non-essential travel

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey sleeky, when does Aussie go into lockdown?
I don’t know tbh, I get my info from here about that. In regards to work, I get my info straight from the Department

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This place has all the information you need, albeit some kennelers have their own agenda but hey, ugly bitches need loving too apparently
Was actually genuinely asking you a question lol, wasn’t taking the piss, and certainly don’t have an agenda.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was actually genuinely asking you a question lol, wasn’t taking the piss, and certainly don’t have an agenda.
Nah mate I had no intention of directing any of that at you trust me. I was being serious too.

I just can’t say too much about certain things as their are people here who like to take down any person at any given time as you might have seen.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah mate I had no intention of directing any of that at you trust me. I was being serious too.

I just can’t say too much about certain things as their are people here who like to take down any person at any given time as you might have seen.
Algood mate, I know what its/can be like.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh yep for sure mate they shouldn’t be calling it that or the kung flu but I mean the way he says, CHI-NA when called out. Such a smartarse
He really does emphasize the word China when commenting about them.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Official olypmics not happening
Not surprised, it didn't seem plausible under the current situation the world is in. Even if it was just athletes, coaches and officials that still a shit load of people confined to the Olympic areas. Not to mention the Olympic village itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.