Rumour of relocating the Bulldogs to the North Shore?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't think @Nasheed is going to be happy with you hitting on me. I thought you guys were a thing.
Nasheed and I have agreed it's OK to have an open relationship. He's a little insecure about it all, but maybe all three of us could get together and have a little schooling session for young Nasheed. What do you think?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
What's it with you gay hitting on everyone.

you do realise if u do this Road and get aids then corona can hit your immune system hard.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
4 deaths is pretty good compared to other places around the world. Lets hope it stays like that for you guys.
Yeah. It's nothing so we're lucky. But unfortunately you can't rest with this damned virus. Lock down for a month, come out and it'll still be there. Just need to be viligent.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've heard 3 things doing the rounds. One very credible source the other 50/50.

1. A Saudi has been calling around Nrl clubs and testing the waters if clubs would be available to discuss selling off to them. (50/50)

2. Both dogs players will not be fired though fines and time out will be given to the them. (Legit sauce)

3. Dogs are looking at Manly/north Sydney area if Manly folds. This i don't see working though. (Legit sauce)

The worrying part if the overseas interest we have and the nrl season was only just postponed today. They move quick the cheeky c***.
Dogs would never pick up manly or north SYDNEY supporters

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

you do realise if u do this Road and get aids then corona can hit your immune system hard.
Haha actually. There's no link between having aids and catching Corona quicker but it's a good point.

So what do you think about hooking up with us two? Clearly you need some education on the topic

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dogs would never pick up manly or north SYDNEY supporters
Don't think we need to. Imagine that there are neutral supporters out there who'd be willing to come to the games. How many Bulldog fans come from Bankstown? Honest question, but think the days of the supporter base coming mainly from that area are not so much over, but a smaller amount.

A

Alexander the Great

That would be amazing if I was gay. Honestly im really happy you have come out with this personal information. Its good to be open about these things.

I just hope your not joking about being gay for a joke because we do have posters here that are and that would be making them feel pretty uncomfortable.

If you and nasheed do hit it off maybe will the kennel be invited to the wedding.

I'd like to see sleeky and foxer have a beer together.
Nasheed and I have agreed it's OK to have an open relationship. He's a little insecure about it all, but maybe all three of us could get together and have a little schooling session for young Nasheed. What do you think?

A

Alexander the Great

Idiot. You don't get aids from being Gay.
My God this place really has gone to shit.

A

Alexander the Great

Go easy Steve he is a gentle middle eastern flower.
Don't think we need to. Imagine that there are neutral supporters out there who'd be willing to come to the games. How many Bulldog fans come from Bankstown? Honest question, but think the days of the supporter base coming mainly from that area are not so much over, but a smaller amount.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That would be amazing if I was gay. Honestly im really happy you have come out with this personal information. Its good to be open about these things.

I just hope your not joking about being gay for a joke because we do have posters here that are and that would be making them feel pretty uncomfortable.

If you and nasheed do hit it off maybe will the kennel be invited to the wedding.

I'd like to see sleeky and foxer have a beer together.
Married with two kids so good point actually .... But if people are offended by all means say so. At the same time you should stop hitting on me yourself!

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
North Shore Bulldogs

1. Tom turbo
2. Josh addo carr
3. William hopoate
4. Dwz
5. Reimis Smith
6. Kieran Foran
7. Dale cherry Evans
8. Fonua Blake
9. JMK
10.Luke Thompson
11. Martin Taupau
12. Josh Jackson (c)
13. Jake turbo

Reserves: Dylan Napa
RFM
CHN
Averillo
Moses suli

COACH: Des Hasler
Assistant: dean pay

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Now that's a team!
I feel we should get Holland in there though

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
There's more dawgs in that team than Manly guys, one of which used to be ours.
Only 6 manlys and a neutral if you count the black fox.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There's more dawgs in that team than Manly guys, one of which used to be ours.
Only 6 manlys and a neutral if you count the black fox.
6 too many Manly players imo. Well, maybe I'd take 1 or 2.

If we were to move to another area. IF. Then the last thing I'd want is a merge but a full takeover. I wouldn't want to have Manly players in the team personally. Definitely not a majority of them

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Players move around like gelatin capsules in a Schweppes can as is anyway.
Only Turbo has kinks to Manly community. We have no one, last was El Masri.
Even Todd Brady in America just left the Patriots after twenty years.
players are just magic cups to be moved around.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only initially, over time players will leave, new players will come in.
Look at west tigers now or saints, which players can you now distinguise which were either wests or balmain or saints or Illawarra?
Honestly ... I wouldn't take any of them. Won't want a 'merge', but a take over. It'd feel like we're more Manly than Bulldogs

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
My guess is that based on lab tests, anyone who has HIV is safe from the Covid 19?

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
So if Penrith and Wests don't survive you think we will give up all that ground plus our own to Parra?