What are your ideas to entertain oneself while in isolation?

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Keep it clean boys and girls. Lol Seriously, are you planning to bring out that forgotten DIY project, clean your house, paint your house, yeach yourself magic tricks, learn how to wash dishes, polish your car, create a he be garden, study the pros and cons of organism, learn how to weld or make paper maché?? Give us some good ideas to get us through!!!

A

Alexander the Great

Planning to entertain myself with long jerk off sessions at various adult websites.

Tissues and lube for ultimate user satisfaction.

I plan to master being a expert wanker . I'm giving it a good run now but alot of work to catch up to Nasheed and Blue boost.
Can you explain this? I don't get the reference....

Lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Planning to entertain myself with long jerk off sessions at various adult websites.

I plan to master being a expert wanker . I'm giving it a good run now but alot of work to catch up to Nasheed and Blue boost.
I tried this too but I'm not working from home so it didn't turn out too well.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
ive tried playing some red dead redemption 2, but now my guy is getting sick as well ffs

corona virus is incredible and nobody is safe

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I like that multimedia box idea.
It is pretty cool.

The last video (The magnet one) is part of a larger project they're doing to build a home made rail gun. Probably best not to do that one.

A

Alexander the Great

Do you have a still? I bought one of these about 2 years ago for distilling "water". Great little device for small batches at home.

Also found a turbo yeast online that normally has my wash ready to go within a few days. Good little side hobby to get into.
I tried this too but I'm not working from home so it didn't turn out too well.
images.jpeg-33.jpeg

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It is pretty cool.

The last video (The magnet one) is part of a larger project they're doing to build a home made rail gun. Probably best not to do that one.
Rail gun aye?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've been working on ideas to get people to take isolation seriously and not crowd places, by chance it also cures toilet paper hoarders and stupidity I think I found it now to put it to extensive testing

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
when i was a kid, i really loved lego, but we were a poor family and we couldn't afford lego.

now that i can afford to buy things maybe i should buy something from lego, like a massive starwars star destroyer or something

fulfill that childhood that i didnt have, someone pass me some kleenex

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Can you explain this? I don't get the reference....

Lol

Tagging @Howard Moon (for the lols) and the might of @Blue_boost & @Nasheed as required.