Opinion Kieran foran

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He will be back once we all are, it won’t be anytime soon that’s for damn sure..!!

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree. It's actually good for our mental health.... No point in watching us continue to lose.. the shorter the year the better.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully he doesn't re-injure himself wiping his own arse in the meantime.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Probably played his last game for us unless the club is stupid enough to re-sign him. Likelyhood of footy being played again this year is very small.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Probably played his last game for us unless the club is stupid enough to re-sign him. Likelyhood of footy being played again this year is very small.
If we don’t have a better replacement on the market why wouldn’t we re sign him?

he is clearly our best half.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If we don’t have a better replacement on the market why wouldn’t we re sign him?

I agree he's our best half but the distraction of him being in and out of the team isn't great. Let's face it he's never going to play a full season. He'd have to be on a very low value contract if we did sign him.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another positive if players have to take a pay cut while in lock down we will get him for what he is worth and the other lemons we have

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I agree he's our best half but the distraction of him being in and out of the team isn't great. Let's face it he's never going to play a full season. He'd have to be on a very low value contract if we did sign him.
It’s a different world now though. If Manly (logical alternative destination) and/or other clubs are in danger of becoming extinct he may have less choice and may just have to take a sizeable cut to get a gig. Could work in our favour. No need to rush a decision.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
With all that has happened with season being on hiatus I guess we can say Kieran will be available in round 3 now that’s a positive.....if this season is to continue
Except it will be a short season, where every loss counts - and we are already 0-2.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s a different world now though. If Manly (logical alternative destination) and/or other clubs are in danger of becoming extinct he may have less choice and may just have to take a sizeable cut to get a gig. Could work in our favour. No need to rush a decision.
If Manly go under, we could pick up their coach.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

Because it is a massive waste of cap money when the bloke is made of glass. It is sad but true.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hopefully he never plays for the club again. I can't believe people are talking about extending him. Even if it is at a reduced rate, he can never stay healthy and would just hinder the development of someone else by taking valuable game time from them.

I dare say it's time to move on and start looking towards the future. Foran isn't part of the future, he's just a huge mistake of the past and I can't wait for the day that we can put it all behind us. Three years was long enough! Why prolong the frustration?

Let him take some other club's roster spot and money and let them pay for his rehabbing costs once he gets injured again.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
With all that has happened with season being on hiatus I guess we can say Kieran will be available in round 3 now that’s a positive.....if this season is to continue
He won’t be available in round 5 though.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’d take tommy jake addin and tapau. That’s it