Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Effective after this round.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good fuck off. Hope we keep going. My job requires me to still work, so as far as I’m concerned footy should continue

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Whilst they will feel the financial hit, they can probably afford/ survive a 2 month suspension , as their administrators have proven to be more competent than those running the NRL .

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
May as well just shut down the NRL now since it's really boring to watch without the crowds, can't believe the NRL didn't budget for a crisis.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
May as well just shut down the NRL now since it's really boring to watch without the crowds, can't believe the NRL didn't budget for a crisis.
Other than when conversations are happening I completely forget the no crowd thing.

I think this has all been an unintentional success considering the situation.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
the north american super league teams couldn't ask for better exposure to the game

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
AFL overdid it imo. They could have played it by ear, week to week proposition. They didnt need to commit to 2 month straight up imo. Not yet anyway.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
AFL overdid it imo. They could have played it by ear, week to week proposition. They didnt need to commit to 2 month straight up imo. Not yet anyway.
Agree, absolute overkill and knee jerk reactions bowing down to false media public pressure!

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Chance for Melbourne storm to capitalise on their absence for the next 2 months..

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not too much spoken about Western Bulldogs vice captain. Drink driving, supposed to be in isolation like everyone else. Also smashed four parked cars. Gee they defend there players like nothing else that game. We go the opposite way

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How good is it watching the nrl lead the afl for once. Watching there game blow up that we’re leading the way to resumption of play, leaving them behind. Hopefully we can get a couple of unrivalled weeks, that would be perfect

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Chance for Melbourne storm to capitalise on their absence for the next 2 months..
Fuck the Storm. Would love nothing more than to see them go under:blush:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Fuck the Storm. Would love nothing more than to see them go under:blush:
They'll never take over AFL supporters down in Melbourne.

Remember back in 2010 when the salary cap crisis hit the Storm? They had fans turns up on disgust and dump all their Storm memorabilia at the doorstep of the club in disgust. What happened when we had our drama in 2002? the fans turned up to the Leagues club wearing their jerseys with pride and rallied in support of our club.

That's the difference!

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dean Laidley takes the term gayfl a little too seriously