Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Meanwhile, in India...

Hindu group hosts cow urine drinking party to ward off coronavirus
Dozens of Hindu activists in India hosted a cow urine-drinking party. Some members of Prime Minister Narendra Modi's Hindu nationalist party have claimed that cow urine and dung can prevent and cure COVID-19.

The chief of the Akhil Bharat Hindu Mahasabha (All India Hindu Union) group hosted a cow urine-drinking event on Saturday in New Delhi, hoping that the practice staves off the coronavirus.

Many Hindus consider the cow to be sacred. Some leaders from Prime Minister Narendra Modi's Hindu nationalist party have advocated cow urine or cow dung for its "medicinal" properties.

"We have been drinking cow urine for 21 years, we also take a bath in cow dung. We have never felt the need to consume English medicine," said Om Prakash, one of the party attendees.

Sauce

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/h...s/news-story/a8b11f526f6060b3a15273ed908eb4f6

Waiting 45 minutes for toilet paper to leave empty handed... Hmmmm who didn't plan and take my advice weeks ago.

Aldo stores not even opening yesterday and today.

They say there is plenty stock, so where is it?

Those that stockpiled are 3 steps ahead, those that didn't, the know it all Johnny's and those with heads in the sand have egg on their faces
Because retards like you constantly buy unnecessary amounts which puts a strain on productions what part don't you get you're the problem

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were at the club last night and I was lining up to order at the bistro when the wife came up for a last minute change to her order. I was standing in a "spaced" que of about 10 and as she turned to go back to our table I said "give me some coronavirus" and bless that woman she immediately puckered up and planted one on my lips triggering some in the line. I love farking with stupid people.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/h...s/news-story/a8b11f526f6060b3a15273ed908eb4f6

Waiting 45 minutes for toilet paper to leave empty handed... Hmmmm who didn't plan and take my advice weeks ago.

Those that stockpiled are 3 steps ahead, those that didn't, the know it all Johnny's and those with heads in the sand have egg on their faces
Our spare room is more stocked than a supermarket thanks to having a Lebo wife.

PS this was even before the panic lol

PPS speaking of Lebos, the fuck are they hoarding all the fucking nuts for? All I wanted was some corn nuts to have with my tequila!

I'm blaming @Wahesh lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Meanwhile, in India...

Hindu group hosts cow urine drinking party to ward off coronavirus
Dozens of Hindu activists in India hosted a cow urine-drinking party. Some members of Prime Minister Narendra Modi's Hindu nationalist party have claimed that cow urine and dung can prevent and cure COVID-19.

The chief of the Akhil Bharat Hindu Mahasabha (All India Hindu Union) group hosted a cow urine-drinking event on Saturday in New Delhi, hoping that the practice staves off the coronavirus.

Many Hindus consider the cow to be sacred. Some leaders from Prime Minister Narendra Modi's Hindu nationalist party have advocated cow urine or cow dung for its "medicinal" properties.

"We have been drinking cow urine for 21 years, we also take a bath in cow dung. We have never felt the need to consume English medicine," said Om Prakash, one of the party attendees.

Sauce
Still cleaner than their water.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
My nono turns 101 this year at that age a good shit could kill you but not her I reakon she could rack up lines of the cornavirus snort the shit down a wine and laugh

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Guy quoting my window shutters today told me it's a Chinese conspiracy to cripple the West and decimate the stock markets. Reckons they are buying up billions of dollars of stocks in all markets by lowering the price of shares. Primarily targetting USA.
Saw this on Facebook

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Have you stocked up on other essentials apart from food?

That's where most people fuck up. If you are going to prepare, might as well prepare properly.

PS saw this and thought of you ;) if the sheep continue to be sheep, this may be a reality...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

https://9now.nine.com.au/today/coro...n-centre/a1b3eba3-d19f-469a-a0f7-cfbfb744514d

Reporter Christine Ahern said she was shocked by the sheer number of toilet rolls when she entered the massive warehouse.

"This is just one aisle of the toilet paper that is here in the 80,000 square metre distribution centre," she said.

"The message is simple: look at all this toilet paper. There's enough to go around. Stop panic buying."

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guy quoting my window shutters today told me it's a Chinese conspiracy to cripple the West and decimate the stock markets. Reckons they are buying up billions of dollars of stocks in all markets by lowering the price of shares. Primarily targetting USA.
If nothing else this virus will reveal the fragility of western capitalist economies.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Data keeps coming in, and we are no longer just relying on China and Italy for numbers that are worth noticing:

20% of people between 20 and 44 years of age in the USA who have tested positive for Covid-19 have had to be hospitalised, with somewhere between 2 and 4% ending up in Intensive Care. For older people the rates are higher.

So don't count on having a mild case of sore throat and sitting in bed for a day if you get the virus, 1 in 5 chance of it being much worse.

Source

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh by the way all you guys who like their meat not cooked properly..ie red.. The advice during this Coronavirus pandemic is cook your meat throughly..

So it’s true..what I’ve always believed..

IF ITS RED IT AIN’T DEAD :grimacing:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Data keeps coming in, and we are no longer just relying on China and Italy for numbers that are worth noticing:

20% of people between 20 and 44 years of age in the USA who have tested positive for Covid-19 have had to be hospitalised, with somewhere between 2 and 4% ending up in Intensive Care. For older people the rates are higher.

So don't count on having a mild case of sore throat and sitting in bed for a day if you get the virus, 1 in 5 chance of it being much worse.

Source
I wish I was 19 or 45

Status
Not open for further replies.