We need a whole new team and coach

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
As Head Coach yes a lot.

Not everything is being thought out smart to put the best 17 on the field. with the best bench and the best tactics.

Until that happens, then it's on Pay.

True. Not all the blame is on the fraud dud, but he has a lot to answer for.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Just said to my son Wayne Bennett next year on 3 yr deal. Full cap to work with. Can and will attract players. He has 1 year deal left. Give him 3 mill over 3 yes. He loves the coin.
How old is he, would the dude live through a 3 year deal

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I feel sorry for the coach.

DWZ putting down sitters and then putting us down to 12 men. Wakehams turned the ball over carelessly twice in golden attacking regions. Reimis shocking fumble to put us under the pump. List goes on.

These players need to lift their acts.
Can add Lewis and Stimson to your list

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't worry we'll win a few at the back end of the year and extend half the squad along with Pay again

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
It's extremely difficult out there!

Spine players are your most important players in the team.

We have struggled since Barba/Ennis left. Important spine players.

We have tried for years to "manufacture" spine players.

During the Des era - Perrett FB, Bmoz FB(too late in his career), Lichaa Hooker, Mbye 7

Pay Era - Mbye FB, DWZ FB, Lichaa Hooker, JMK Hooker, Lewis 7

for me its hard to judge any coach, when you havent got genuine spine players, and you are working at manufacturing them from the scrap bin.

By the looks of it we do have a promising 6 & 7 in Averillo and Wakeham. Hopefully Pay makes the right call by leaving these 2 in the team for the remainder of the year, no matter how inexperienced they are in the NRL.

If Pay persists with Lewis in the halves again this year, while leaving Jake or Brandon out, than his position as head coach for 2021 will be in question
It's hard to see Averillo and Wakeham being ready for 2021. We've already waited three years. DWZ isn't a fullback. JMK isn't good enough.

Last edited:

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: leave pay alone! Besides Jacki the team are a joke ! Like chimpster! I’m done .... fuck this shit! I’m out ! For fuck sake Someone sneeze on the bulldogs and sit them out. Foz and thompson will give them something.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The team is a build in process no doubt but we still got enough of a roster to get on the front foot and let the halves play.

When u have a coach that has the worst front row in the comp and doesn't rotate it early is absolutely stupid.
That's his biggest issue man... When he's trying to win through defence you best be winning the ruck to or at least have it in the balance. First change should be made after 15-20mins imo, tell Napa to go all guns blazing and get him off.

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Start by letting go - Lewis, Meaney, Creighcton, Stimpson, Elliot and JMK

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We have some good players but even them are playing shit this totally rests on pay,we should go for wayne apparently he still wants to coach and that demiterio is ready to go

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I just think the team was a bit distracted and rattled by the sex and corona talk.
We only lost by 8 points. we made errors in ways we don't normally make errors.

we will be ok. Two big signings for 2021 and we are set.

We all knew this year will be tough. And we are down Foran, Holland and CHN. These are literally our best attacking guys.

Just deep breaths and remember the 2021 script. It's been the talk since day one.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
We have some good players but even them are playing shit this totally rests on pay,we should go for wayne apparently he still wants to coach and that demiterio is ready to go
What do you think Wayne will do with that squad? Hopefully more than he did at Newcastle

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Wayne did well at Newcastle.
He just didn't leave the place in good nick
34 wins out of 75 games and then triple wooden spoons after he left. Not what we need

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's hard to see Averillo and Wakeham being ready for 2021. We've already waited three years. DWZ isn't a fullback. JMK isn't good enough.
This is why I keep saying to everyone 2022 is our yr.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
For the next 4-5 games this should be the team

Hoppa
Smith
Dwz
Harper
Averillo (better option than Meaney)
Cogger
Wakeham
Elliot (can't believe i would put him in my team)
RFM
Jackson
Napa
Katoa
Toomaga

Jmk
Ogden
Tolman
Britt

We won't make semis or win comp but at least this team in my opinion could score points if Pay jsut goes fuck it do whatever u want.