Opinion Wakehams overrated

TrioBench 1995

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If pay picks wakeham next week I ain’t watching he is shit ,sadly overrated Elliot got in front of him and set up a try he can’t even play in position apart from dropping 3 balls what’s this bloke got .they should have kept Lewis and Cogger they finished well with them last year and meany can kick .

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hasnt he only played like 6 games? I think lewis should be dropped before him

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He looks like a decent footballer, needs a bit of time and confidence.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nothing special... His ceiling wouldn't be higher than a Blake Green, it's just that he is young and we havent seen any talent come through the last couple of years is why people have hopes for him but he ain't no superstar that's for sure.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He’s a young halfback that had a shocker the way he bounces back will show if he’s made for NRL.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's 20 years old and looks so much better than Lewis. Wakeham and Averillo are our future, we just need a stronger forward pack. Tolman good bye.
Our packs ok mate. Our halves just need more time to get used to first grade. Averillo is our next big thing

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Obviously Wakeham isnt great yet. Hes green as grass for starters. He looked better with Averillo out there in place of lewis.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's 20 years old and looks so much better than Lewis. Wakeham and Averillo are our future, we just need a stronger forward pack. Tolman good bye.
I been calling this for months and been told i was a fucking idiot that new nothing lol.
Get games under there belt.
Get backs into there proper positions and a decent coach.