Pet appreciation Thread! Show us your pets

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My baby Doberman 8 months ago

This is his palace i built for him. Fully insulated with sarking

9 months old - Rocky the destroyer

Absolutely love my Dobermans!

One of he best dogs for children and beasts as guard dogs.

Still looking for the navy blue Doberman which is extremely rare

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He goes absolutely ape shit when he sees asian's walking past, and it's only asians. (racist dog)

He's already picking up 44 litre gallon drums with his mouth and launching them across the yard
My dog does that but with everything that walks by, a plastic bag could be in the garden and he's barking at it lol.

He has only ever gone off big time at one person and that was my cousins bf who eventually ended up being her ex. My boy fucking knew something was sus about him.

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I understand people loving their pets. And I understand that pets (dogs specifically) are very protective and fond of their owners... what I don't understand though is why dogs who love their owners would run away from home.
Heat = Pussy

or vice versa

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I understand people loving their pets. And I understand that pets (dogs specifically) are very protective and fond of their owners... what I don't understand though is why dogs who love their owners would run away from home.
I think they just want to have adventures. If you ever owned a dog, just see how much they love to go for a walk. Humans can enjoy time in confined spaces due to having tv, games consoles, books or other forms of hobbies. But dogs don't have a lot of distractions, so they'll occasionally leave the yard to find some no matter how much they love their people or how well treated they are.

And in some cases when dogs go missing it's not that they have escaped. There are still people that have fighting dogs that steal dogs as sport to train their fighting dogs. In some cases people will steal valuable breeds to sell them. And not all dogs are road smart. Every hour out of the yard unsupervised is an hour where they risk being run over.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If I had the space I would own a German Shepard. Great dog. Even have the name ready AJAX.
i had a german shepard growing up.. my dad had her very well trained.. If visitors ever got to close to me or my sisters the dogs would lose her sh!t LOL ..

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
i had a german shepard growing up.. my dad had her very well trained.. If visitors ever got to close to me or my sisters the dogs would lose her sh!t LOL ..
I remember my mate had a GS and Rotty. When I was a kid, I went to this mates house and playfully kicked him (my mate) up the arse while he petted the dogs through the gate.

Let's just say it there was no gate there, I would be 6 feet under right now.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is Minx, a rescue pup we got her from the RSPCA. She's 30% stupid, 30% ignorant and 40% pup brain which means she's about obedient as the missus. She loves everyone and will happily help you rob the joint if you play ball with her first.

Attachments

A

Alexander the Great

Exactly why I want one. I grew next to two being raised until they were old and even though they were not our dogs we knew if anyone jumped our fence they would be all over it and alert us.

Also knew if the footy went over that fence I was fucked until the old leb dad threw it back over.

A

Alexander the Great

You just described most south's supporters. Any chance it was picked up from Redfern?

Has minx got all its teeth? :grinning:))
This is Minx, a rescue pup we got her from the RSPCA. She's 30% stupid, 30% ignorant and 40% pup brain which means she's about obedient as the missus. She loves everyone and will happily help you rob the joint if you play ball with her first.