Status
Not open for further replies.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
What’s more remarkable is the stockpiling of goods by the crazies. How much can you really stock a couple of weeks? A month or two?

There is a good chance that we will be fked for a year or more so eventually you will have to queue with the cattle.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What’s more remarkable is the stockpiling of goods by the crazies. How much can you really stock a couple of weeks? A month or two?

There is a good chance that we will be fked for a year or more so eventually you will have to queue with the cattle.
And queue they will lol, in droves!!!!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
But why if the virus is a hoax
The virus is real but the sensationalism is the hoax.

A Psy-Op that is working very effectively. The sheep are reacting exactly how they want them to react.

I fully expect lock downs, curfews and no-go zones in the future on the way to Martial Law. Just depends how hard they push the narrative.

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Call me a racist but the majority of the hoarders are these Asians.

They did the same shit with the baby Formula, when they were sending it back to China

My wife is due in 4 weeks and not 1 fucken pack of newborn nappies in sight.

Give it a few weeks and watch all these local Asian convenience stores and supermarkets, selling small packs of toilet paper at stupid prices!

i.e. they will have a 20 pack from Coles into some shitty bag selling 10 rolls at whatever the stupid price will be.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

They did the same shit with the baby Formula, when they were sending it back to China

Give it a few weeks and watch all these local Asian convenience stores and supermarkets, selling small packs of toilet paper at stupid prices!

i.e. they will have a 20 pack from Coles into some shitty bag selling 10 rolls at whatever the stupid price will be.
I saw a fair bit around. Just check the right stores.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time will prove the people stockpiling to be correct.

If you don't know the outcome you take all necessary steps to prepare for multiple scenarios...

If the government knew what was going to happen, they wouldn't have to change their position every few days. If they don't know then stop saying to people it's ridiculous to stockpile toilet paper and other essentials. They don't know how this will play out and have lost control.

It's very intelligent to beat others to the punch. Not be beaten to the punch at the shops.

Those that hoarded toilet paper are at home eating Tim tams..giggling at the news reports of desperate people choking one another and trampling others to get a toilet roll. it's those that didn't plan are waiting hours from 5am to get a toilet role and a loaf of bread. They are ridiculous .

If I go at 5am and throw a toilet roll in the air, it will start an all in brawl. They will all beat each other to a pulp.. why because they don't have any toilet paper.. haha, I have about 170 rolls left

I have a double storey house with a void and high ceiling. Might stack my toilet rolls from lower level floor to the roof on top level, I have enough to stack 6metres no probs , maybe up the stairs.. post a few photos.

Last edited:
A

Alexander the Great

Are you based in Sydney? I had to buy some the other day at Aldi and in sure that had all ages.

A

Alexander the Great

Do you think 132 rolls is enough to keep myself going boost? I'm a folder fyi
Time will prove the people stockpiling to be correct.

If you don't know the outcome you take all necessary steps to prepare for multiple scenarios...

If the government knew what was going to happen, they wouldn't have to change their position every few days. If they don't know then stop saying to people it's ridiculous to stockpile toilet paper and other essentials. They don't know how this will play out and have lost control.

It's very intelligent to beat others to the punch. Not be beaten to the punch at the shops.

Those that hoarded toilet paper are at home eating Tim tams..giggling at the news reports of desperate people choking one another and trampling others to get a toilet roll. it's those that didn't plan are waiting hours from 5am to get a toilet role and a loaf of bread. They are ridiculous .

If I go at 5am and throw a toilet roll in the air, it will start an all in brawl. They will all beat each other to a pulp.. why because they don't have any toilet paper.. haha, I have about 170 rolls left

I have a double storey house with a void and high ceiling. Might stack my toilet rolls from lower level floor to the roof on top level, I have enough to stack 6metres no probs , maybe up the stairs.. post a few photos.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Interesting Ted talk from 2015 where Bill Gates is saying that we aren't ready for the next Pandemic and asking governments to start preparing

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you think 132 rolls is enough to keep myself going boost? I'm a folder fyi
Your alright.. you prepare. Respect

Those under 80 rolls doesn't know what they are doing. Soon this will be their behaviour in their own bathrooms. They are basically giving themselves an uppercut

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
For the conspiracy theorists... No. That wasn't Bill Gates having inside information into some conspiracy. That was on the back of the last major Ebola epidemic. And it's him saying "we weren't ready for a minor epidemic. We're sure as hell not ready for a major pandemic"

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

They are getting buses to country areas who don’t have purchase limits. This was still happening today.
I don’t blame the supermarkets for this but they should’ve had the foresight to limit items weeks ago.
They apparently know all of our buying habits and the baby formula issue was very similar

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Disagree! It’s a mixed majority if anything I’m see a lot more arabs where I’m shopping.

For example the Bass Hill Woolies that recent made the news (fighting) yup, I was there 20-30mins before that fight broke out

I’ve managed to get formula and nappies.

There is this small pharmacy next to a medical centre on Richard Road, Bankstown. There is ALWAYS formula there. If you’re struggling and can’t find. Go there

A

Alexander the Great

He was right on the money.

What concerns me is that hair must he has. Not a billionaires haircut that's for sure.
Interesting Ted talk from 2015 where Bill Gates is saying that we aren't ready for the next Pandemic and asking governments to start preparing

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He was right on the money.

What concerns me is that hair must he has. Not a billionaires haircut that's for sure.
Agree about the haircut. Extremely disappointing and something he really needs to change

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Disagree! It’s a mixed majority if anything I’m see a lot more arabs where I’m shopping.

For example the Bass Hill Woolies that recent made the news (fighting) yup, I was there 20-30mins before that fight broke out

I’ve managed to get formula and nappies.

There is this small pharmacy next to a medical centre on Richard Road, Bankstown. There is ALWAYS formula there. If you’re struggling and can’t find. Go there
I've seen Aussies mainly but Arabs as well. I think it's a mixed bag.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's interesting stuff. Gates and a few others have been talking about it for years. It's also what the Division games were based on. Everyone kept saying that it's coming and the governments all said that it wasn't a concern.

I have the utmost respect for Gates. Rich as all buggery but the reason he isn't the richest person in the world is because he keeps donating his money to charity.

A

Alexander the Great

Fight will continue but only 10 people can be present for the fight.

2 fighters the ref and their corner men.

Mind blown !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.