Pet appreciation Thread! Show us your pets

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
They're the most loyal dogs you'll ever get. Interesting fact is they are related to wolves. Once called the Alsatian Wolf Dog, German Shepherds are not part wolf. They are, however, descendants from gray wolves in the same way that most domestic dogs are. Domestic dogs are part of the biological family known as Canidae, which also includes species such as wolves, foxes, and dingoes.
I used to have a German shepherd when I was a kid.
He was a great dog, very smart and full of energy.

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Massive border collie fan here. This is Java. She is my third collie. Little smaller than my previous ones at only 14kg but her colourings drew me to her

received_455573878450867.jpeg

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
This is my little pig Ted (named after the Wahlberg movie - same personality). Growing up had Shepherd's and thought if it doesnt grow taller than the knee its not a real dog, until this little buddy came along. Live in apt so needed a small breed hence Chihuahua, big heart but "small man" syndrome. Doesnt have the typical alien look thank god!
This is him sleeping after another round with his girlfriend Pump Panda.
Screenshot_20191212-204310.jpg

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
This girl who sits near me at work had her 2 dogs run away. Now she's at work balling her eyes out even though the dogs are registered. Is this normal? It's freaking pissing me off :rage:

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This girl who sits near me at work had her 2 dogs run away. Now she's at work balling her eye out even though th dogs are registered. Is this normal? It's freaking pissing me off :rage:
Because dogs are stupid and get run over...well my dog would lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This girl who sits near me at work had her 2 dogs run away. Now she's at work balling her eyes out even though the dogs are registered. Is this normal? It's freaking pissing me off :rage:
Pretty normal. Sometimes you just don't get them back. So I can understand her worrying and being upset.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
My baby Doberman 8 months ago

This is his palace i built for him. Fully insulated with sarking

9 months old - Rocky the destroyer

Dude ate his house and destroyed the lights :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Pretty normal. Sometimes you just don't get them back. So I can understand her worrying and being upset.
I understand people loving their pets. And I understand that pets (dogs specifically) are very protective and fond of their owners... what I don't understand though is why dogs who love their owners would run away from home.