Social Media Jordan Rapana

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I would welcome him too..
But didn’t he come out and say if he returned to league because of Japanese Rugby being cancelled,he would only consider the Raiders??
I think he would take massive unders just to reunite with his old team..

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Please don’t get too excited

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dean and Ricky are in cahoots, there may be a slight chance

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Too late. Already got his poster up on my wall in the bedroom. Have ordered custom bedsheets. This better happen
Hahaha love it. I meant mainly because the season might get suspended soon

RobT

Mass debator
Reaction score
Definate upgrade on Okunbor, but he turns 31 this year so short term option only.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get mr Rona back would take rapana too anyone but nick Meaney

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would be a handy pick up and does the hard yards out of his own end, but has always relied on a good inside centre in attack. Would be an upgrade on Dopebor.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
While stood-down players Jayden Okunbor and Corey Harawira-Naera have been granted an extension until Tuesday to respond to their breach notices the Bulldogs have earmarked Jordan Rapana as a potential replacement.

Even if Okunbor and Harawira-Naera aren’t sacked – despite the suggestion at least one is clinging onto their immediate playing future – the Bulldogs could still make a play for the Kiwi Test winger. They have salary cap space given Kieran Foran’s long-term injury and Rapana is on the lookout to return to the NRL.

A move to his former club Canberra seems most likely but that hasn’t stopped the Bulldogs from discussing the 30-year-old.

Rapana signed a short-term contract to play in Japanese rugby union under former Wallabies coach Robbie Deans at Panasonic Wild Knights. But that competition has now been suspended because of the coronavirus.

Watch the 2020 NRL Telstra Premiership on KAYO. Every game of every round LIVE & Ad-Break Free during play. New to Kayo? Get your life sized Harry Grant cut out now >

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
While stood-down players Jayden Okunbor and Corey Harawira-Naera have been granted an extension until Tuesday to respond to their breach notices the Bulldogs have earmarked Jordan Rapana as a potential replacement.

Even if Okunbor and Harawira-Naera aren’t sacked – despite the suggestion at least one is clinging onto their immediate playing future – the Bulldogs could still make a play for the Kiwi Test winger. They have salary cap space given Kieran Foran’s long-term injury and Rapana is on the lookout to return to the NRL.

A move to his former club Canberra seems most likely but that hasn’t stopped the Bulldogs from discussing the 30-year-old.

Rapana signed a short-term contract to play in Japanese rugby union under former Wallabies coach Robbie Deans at Panasonic Wild Knights. But that competition has now been suspended because of the coronavirus.

Watch the 2020 NRL Telstra Premiership on KAYO. Every game of every round LIVE & Ad-Break Free during play. New to Kayo? Get your life sized Harry Grant cut out now >
I don't want Rapana anymore... If we get him it means Smith or DWZ stay where they are instead of going back to the wings