Social Media Sam kasiano

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Being 25 years old, standing 6 foot 3 inches at 109kg its not difficult to see why Melbourne are interested in him. His a big lump of a lad who is not afraid to take the ball up and over the advantage line, has an off load in him and moves well for a big guy. Melbourne are not mugs when it comes to recruiting talent. Mulhern would compliment our forward quite nicely along with Thompson.
Given our form of late it would be hard to sway him away from Melbourne unless money is a defining factor... If Cameron Smith decided to play another season and Thompson gets in his ear we could have a chance

Last edited:

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Given our form of late it would be hard to sway him away from Melbourne unless money is a defining factor... If Cameron Smith decided to play another season and Thompson gets in his ear we could have a chance
Smith is playing for another year. He said he’s not retiring. But then paused when asked if he was playing for Melbourne...

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Smith is playing for another year. He said he’s not retiring. But then paused when asked if he was playing for Melbourne...
I was thinking the other day using forans money for cameron for 1 year would be amazing for our club and our young team its not as crazy as it sounds

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I was thinking the other day using forans money for cameron for 1 year would be amazing for our club and our young team its not as crazy as it sounds
I said this in 2018, people said I was being at troll because I said we should offer him a 2 year deal at 1.2 million a season. I think it was even deleted but I was serious

cooper Cronk has shown this idea that someone who's been at a club for ten years needs to finish a one club player is kind of stupid and self defeating and open to exploitation.

EDIT:
I may have even said 1 million a year with a promise of a start in coaching post retirement

Last edited:

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gees imagine big Sam after a lockdown!!! Be good for five minutes, as long as we don’t kick off

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I said this in 2018, people said I was being at troll because I said we should offer him a 2 year deal at 1.2 million a season. I think it was even deleted but I was serious

cooper Cronk has shown this idea that someone who's been at a club for ten years needs to finish a one club player is kind of stupid and self defeating and open to exploitation.

EDIT:
I may have even said 1 million a year with a promise of a start in coaching post retirement
They should offer Cam Smith captain/coach for 2021 and head coach from 2022 onwards.