Paige Spiranac rejected from Golf ‘because of cleavage’

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Former golf star Paige Spiranac slams sport after she was rejected ‘because of my cleavage’
GOLF

• March 8, 2020 7:31am
  • Source: news.com.au

Paige Spiranac has slammed golf's hypocrisy.Source: Instagram
Former golf star Paige Spiranac has hit out at the hypocrisy she claims is rife within the “elitist” sport, opening up about her love-hate relationship with it.
The American college prodigy, who had a short career as a professional before walking away from the sport at the top level, slammed golf for being too exclusive and not a place where people who don’t fit the traditional mould can feel comfortable.

“Golf is elitist, it’s stuffy, it’s exclusive and I hate that because I am not that and I was never welcomed in and I’m still not welcomed in,” Spiranac said in the latest episode of her podcast Playing-A-Round.

Stream over 50 sports live & anytime with KAYO on your TV, mobile, tablet or laptop. Just $25/month with no lock-in contract. Get your 14 day free trial >

“It’s like my whole life I’m trying to find a place where I can fit in and that I feel comfortable and that I feel at peace with myself and I haven’t found that. Golf is the absolute worst place for me to be because I am the exact opposite of everything that a golfer should encompass, should be, and I’m not.

“I’m not refined, I’m raw and real and I wear what I want and I have always been so different and golf is not that way.”

Spiranac took aim at golf for having so many rules and regulations around what players can wear and how they must act, to the point where it scares people off the game because they’re fearful they won’t fit in.

The 26-year-old, who suffers from anxiety, shot to stardom several years ago and now boasts more than two million Instagram followers. She regularly posts photos of herself on the golf course wearing clothes that might not normally be acceptable in official tournaments, and lashed out at how something as innocuous as wearing a tank-top has seen her shamed as a “s**t”.

“It’s an act. I feel like everyone in golf is just playing this part of this perfect golfer when in reality it’s nothing like that,” Spiranac said.

“They call it a gentleman’s game but those guys definitely don’t act like gentlemen a lot of the time.

“There’s just so much hypocrisy in golf and it’s so frustrating for me.

“It’s this big boys club where if someone does something they’ll cover that up … but I wear a tank top and I’m the s**t and I’m the w***e and I’m the one that’s ruining the game.

“I’m not going to feel like I fit in when everything that I do, I’m an outcast.”

Spiranac also recalled how she was rejected by a charity when she offered to help because its board members didn’t approve of her image.

“I wanted to help this charity out and I wanted to give them free golf clubs,” she said. “The guy wrote back and said, ‘We would love to but, because of the way our board members view you, you can’t help out’.

“I want to give back to these kids who don’t have anything, because I grew up not having anything, and I can’t even f***ing do that because of my cleavage.

“We bond over having a common interest and we all love the same thing … I don’t understand why it matters if you’re wearing a polo (shirt) and I’m not wearing a polo.

“If a guy on tour wears shorts instead of pants, the world’s not going to end. In golf, people make all of these problems so serious and it’s not serious.”

Paige Spiranac, Professional Golfer and Social Media Influencer, tearfully opens up about cyberbullying, reclaiming her sexuality with SI Swimsuit's 2018 issue, and overcoming obstacles in this emotional interview.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I watch all her stuff on YouTube, actually quiet good and learn a lot about the game from her
She does use her tits to get the most possible subscribers, but hey
“If ya got it, use it”

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Show tits tho

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Very nice.!!! :grinning:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
She sounds like she's precious. You never hear other athletes, particularly tennis players, complain about dress codes. That's why they're there. Paige isn't being barred because she has a cleavage... she's barred because she chooses to show it.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hasn't played as a pro in 4 years since missing her last cut.

If she didn't have a big rack, you wouldn't look at her twice TBH.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Plenty of men would, myself included. But no doubt this wouldn't be a media thing if she wasn't so well endowed.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Yeah never barred from cloth8ng, wasn’t good enough to be consistent and making cuts each tour
But hey let’s not stop a good story get in the way of the truth

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You don't wear clothes like that if you want to draw attention to your feet.
Just saying.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ill play a round with you paige stuff them

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i'd ask for more pics of her tits but they arent that impressive