Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just passion bro. I know even you and I have come to blows over comments on here but both of us and everyone else on here is just crazy passionate about this club. I like the differing views except when it gets personal and offensive but otherwise its all fun and games and I enjoy everyone's opinions. Don't let people get to you and I'd say the same to anyone else reading this post. We are all here for the same reason. We want the bulldogs to succeed on and off the field so that we once again are the most hated team in the NRL because we are the envy of every other team and supporter.
Indeed... and when we are at the top again it will all be worth it..!! It’s been a long wait an the wait is not over yet, just have to hang in there and the good times will roll once again.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If wakeham was given the ball an control on the last the strategy would have changed, yes he is time, probably too much so he just thinks air/hang time.. but it doesn’t work, you know wakeham would try different things an he less predictable.
He has time because he catches the ball flat footed and never engages the line effectively... Doing this on the last never ever draws defenders and always results in our chasers being flat footed or offside... It's plain and simple there for all to see, but the Lewis lovers will continue to stroke him lol. From a young age good halves are taught to engage the line with the ball in both hands, this is something Cogger does regularly even for simple one out plays and its why he should be starting over the golden child

Last edited:

MountMontoya

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bellamy or Robinson would make him into an absolute world beater

ever thought he is just following the game plan Dean "The Pashun Merchant" Pay gives the team?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Just passion bro. I know even you and I have come to blows over comments on here but both of us and everyone else on here is just crazy passionate about this club. I like the differing views except when it gets personal and offensive but otherwise its all fun and games and I enjoy everyone's opinions. Don't let people get to you and I'd say the same to anyone else reading this post. We are all here for the same reason. We want the bulldogs to succeed on and off the field so that we once again are the most hated team in the NRL because we are the envy of every other team and supporter.
Yep I agree mate. I do love the passion, especially when it’s realistic and constructive. I know you love the club as much as I do and want us to go well. We are making good progress.
We didn’t get the win but I’m bloody proud of the boys and we’ll win by 12 next week ;)

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

ever thought he is just following the game plan Dean "The Pashun Merchant" Pay gives the team?
I have never seen a wilder statement than this. Lewis is yet to set up a single try that has my heart fluttering going wow he is special. There is no coach or game plan to fix this player

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yep I agree mate. I do love the passion, especially when it’s realistic and constructive. I know you love the club as much as I do and want us to go well. We are making good progress.
We didn’t get the win but I’m bloody proud of the boys and we’ll win by 12 next week ;)
Actually 8 sorry, the time traveller put the wrong crystal in the flux capacitor

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nothing has changed, his entire game play is to hope a forward busts through for a solo try otherwise it’s 5 plays just to set up a bomb. This team is in serious trouble

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree, we'll learn from this and be better for it next round.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It was an ugly, sloppy defensive game. We still had numerous opportunities in their 20 and couldn't find a way through with Lewis dominating the attack.

Wakeham getting more involved could have broken the game open but Lewis overcalled Wakeham all night or pushed in front of him down Wakeham's side.

Lewis was marshalling troops around all night like Cooper Cronk but instead he had us on a suicide mission and dead end like Bin Laden.

No doubt Wakeham needs to be more assertive and get more involved but between Pay, Lewis and Wakeham, they have to work out how to find a better balance otherwise we'll have plenty more single digit point totals with Lewis touching it nearly every tackle.
We lost by 6 so I don’t think he was exactly bin laden but they’ll get the combination right. If Wakeham wants to be a first grader he’ll definitely need to be more assertive. As Dean Pay literally said, he was picked because he plays what’s in front of him. Terrific, do it, Lewis doesn’t have a gun held to his head

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If wakeham was given the ball an control on the last the strategy would have changed, yes he is time, probably too much so he just thinks air/hang time.. but it doesn’t work, you know wakeham would try different things an he less predictable.
we saw Wakeham produce a result with his first handle at their end, and it wasn't a fluke either, he knew exactly what he was doing and he knows that you have to build pressure and points will come... a bomb here and there is great, but not on every damn set

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have never seen a wilder statement than this. Lewis is yet to set up a single try that has my heart fluttering going wow he is special. There is no coach or game plan to fix this player
Seems about right, it’s a pity really.. but It’s not working and he is very average. More of a Show pony definitely.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Couple of things I picked up on
He switched the play a couple times to where parra had more defenders than our attackers.

this shows he can’t count numbers, one attribute that is paramount as a half.

next thing is at times opp teams actually hang off him and leave easy 15-20more metres for him to eat up and then kick it. But he is soo rigid and set in his ways that he kicks it 20m pre line.

we need another half ASAP. Neither cogger, wakeham or Lewis are up to fg level sorry.

but like many have said we aren’t winning the comp this year so just let it be I guess.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He takes longer to kick a bomb than George Rose used to take to run 7 metres.

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
5/8 is his position ok not half trust me he could be one of the best ever seen in the 6 jersey
You’re kidding he’s garbage, doesn’t matter if he’s in the 6 or 7, only thing he can do is tackle, average kicking game, no running game, no footy IQ and passes rarely hit the mark

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Couple of things I picked up on
He switched the play a couple times to where parra had more defenders than our attackers.

this shows he can’t count numbers, one attribute that is paramount as a half.

next thing is at times opp teams actually hang off him and leave easy 15-20more metres for him to eat up and then kick it. But he is soo rigid and set in his ways that he kicks it 20m pre line.

we need another half ASAP. Neither cogger, wakeham or Lewis are up to fg level sorry.

but like many have said we aren’t winning the comp this year so just let it be I guess.
We need a coach to get the best out of the players first

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Nah a good half would create points regardless of a shit coach

MountMontoya

Kennel Established
Reaction score
well that statement is factually incorrect

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Nothing has changed, his entire game play is to hope a forward busts through for a solo try otherwise it’s 5 plays just to set up a bomb. This team is in serious trouble
The play that infuriated me the most was in the last 10 minutes we were inside the opp 20 and on the 4th tackle our backline was set for a left edge shift and Lewis gets the ball aborts and hit RFM on an unders line... Then put up his trademark kick to no one. Kids puss