Social Media Rashays

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn’t they used to have a shop in Bankstown and then it got fire bombed?

I went to Rashays in Liverpool a few years back and watched a kitchenhand confront the manager and resign as he was interviewing someone else!

if I were in a job interview and seen a staff member quit while I was there, I’d get up and walk away!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
tell me again what I should be excited about this season or next season
Well next season is very exciting because we can operate with a full salary cap (your pathetic uncle also fucked that up which forced us to release a lot of our best players. He also signed a busted Foran on 1.2 million for this year)

Reality Dogg

Banned
Reaction score
Well next season is very exciting because we can operate with a full salary cap (your pathetic uncle also fucked that up which forced us to release a lot of our best players. He also signed a busted Foran on 1.2 million for this year)
Lol your so pathetic, like a child reading all my posts and pressing disagree...go believe your white power hype...blame this latest event on Ray too...Ray Dibs toe nail can do a better job than #bullfrogsperm and the CEO puppet

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Lol your so pathetic, like a child reading all my posts and pressing disagree...go believe your white power hype...blame this latest event on Ray too...Ray Dibs toe nail can do a better job than #bullfrogsperm and the CEO puppet
*you’re and I click disagree because I disagree funnily enough.
White power hype? WTF haha

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
According to the SMH. GoneScreenshot_20200311-103838_Chrome.jpeg

A

Alexander the Great

Dib fucked us so hard its not funny. The state he left our club in was pretty bad. Let's hope the current board turns this mess around and starts supporting these players and others in the future though.
Have you been living in a cave for the past few years and missed what that incompetent fat fuck did to our club?

A

Alexander the Great

Our salary cap was a mess though and he did let the mad man hasler to full control over things. That was my issue with him.

I agree sponsors were more significant in status
2 grand finals always in top 8, major sponsors, feared and respected club, successful leagues club, tell me genius what did I miss? have you been living in a cave this past few years? Or are you one of those really smart people that believe the club was in such a real mess and that’s why our board are incompetent

A

Alexander the Great

Lol this is gold. Him and Raylene pulled a beauty with forans signature and tolman

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How is the bulldogs going from a sponsor of over 1 million per year that’s an international brand “Kia”and now having a Sydney based cafe sponsoring us “Rashays” for under 500k a year a success? Good on Rashays but extremely embarrassing for the doggies! Our CEO and board are a joke!
Nothing against Rashays but to me that’s not a success and is quite embarrassing.
I would not be surprised at all if they pullout now or offer even less money, i know I would if I was running them.
The economy is shit we are close to a recession some companies dont even pay for xmas parties anymore,fox just recorded a $417m loss ,the board had done well in tough economic times.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If they stick around - ill divorce my wife just to have a 2nd wedding there.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If they stick around - ill divorce my wife just to have a 2nd wedding there.
Can I come LOL ? I don't mind the food and atmosphere PLUS they always have the NRL playing on the large screens.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rashays owner spoke on 9 news.... said he has 3 daughter's and everything just didnt sit well with him, just couldn't go ahead.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Rashay's owner has left the door slightly ajar according to quote of him on SMH

"We know we've made the right decision. I still definitely want to be part of the NRL in the future and maybe even with the Bulldogs when things are a lot better."